Saraswatichandra

SaraswatiChandra - Episode Discussion Thread # 2 (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 117

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
did any one notice.. Jeny was trying to laugh like Aish.. :D.. and even tried to talk... Embarrassed just a view.. i dun knw how many have felt it ???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SaraswatiChandra - Episode Discussion Thread # 2 (Page 31)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gowri1712

IF-Rockerz

gowri1712

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
TFS

LovelySoni.

LovelySoni.

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Nice Epi

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone, i am new viewer of the show and absolutely loved it so far, as far as the epis go i like the background music of saras and kumud very much :)

Edited by -ZoyaAsadKhan- - 31 March 2013 at 5:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

praavaSamilicious..-Khush--allizwell-

Aveiro

IF-Rockerz

Aveiro

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
live updates??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Good Evening SCians...Big smile... ! Will try to feed in whatever possible...Any Bhool-chook... humka maafi daido...Embarrassed
Hope the Great GN does not tupkofy from Dubai today itself...Cry

Live Update( 1.04.13)

...morning ... sun rising... Kumud doing poja..
KS: today is my test kanhaji... whatevery happend it is not mistake of SC nor ilaben... SC tried his best... so please give him his Phal..result...!

Chandrika gives the pooja ki thali to all... VC enquires about gyanbhai.. she says he is gone out...
Sees Ks and asks her where is she going...She says she is going to market... VC asks how is SC and he is bhugtofying someone else's sin...
Guns comes saing tomorrow when her rishtha will take place... people will talk wrong about her..
VC thinks why rishtha for her.. she was with her pati only...Guns realizes what she said...
Ks manages to say since yest. DKB was wild over her coming late... and however early it is possibl  she will try to wind up the work
The kaki comes and says but still u will go and do badnaami of all... there r other girls in the house..l. for marraige...
KS says i will see to it that i will do m best to not do any badnaami not rest my sin on others sees DKB luking at her... DKB says to do pooja in shiva temple today...
KS leaves...

Ilaben's kid is hungry and asks her for food... She tells him u write your own fate... whatever teacherji says...
KS comes with milk in the pooja ki thali... it is prasad ...give the kid... Ilaben permits since it is prasad...She says the one who marries u will be fortunate... to get u... she luks ahead and sees her piya...ji...LOL... she adjusts hjer hair ... piyaji music... walks away as he smiles in admiration... she luks away and walks...

Market

Both r there ... she tells SC why not come early... DKB had told her to go... both r pushing the cart of pots... she asks r u tensed?

SC says if nothing gets sold, then the family will go inn hunger... i will not allow this to happen...
KS says since u have thot good of others, u will defn. find the way too...

Both still talking.. he bragging of his degrees to her and his smartness. KS says i am not that qualified as u but i know this market well...
SC thinks of the kid hungry and thinks he needs to dispose off all ... though it becomes midnight... he starts his selling tactics... tells people this is cheap... only 20 rs. (SIRF)LOL...KS happily sitting away , smiling at how he doing and munching...
He is still going on...but no one bothered to buy
One man recognises him as the paapi and tells how come he is here to sell... ram ram ram...
KS feels bad...

HAVELi

Kusum... says to DKB .wow both made so many pots so as to sell??

Kaki.. no one bothered about yash... both KS and SC were together till late night...
DKB says yest. u said uw ill fgfive up your life yest... and all r quiet... but i will not be quiet... as Ks din hide anything form anyone... she walked in front of all to help SC...

Kaki numb... bilkul chuppi kardi DKB ne...Clap

One man comes to buy... but another dissuades him from buying , saying he is paapi

KS says she will not let him fail and tells him how will the sin get transferred?
So he buys...
SC continues.. the water will be cold in this.. this is just 5 rs.

SC luks ... Ks is not seen... Ks is doing pravachan of the pots elsewhere... all women have assembled...LOL u need to bjuy 2-4... the man is selling there... under that tree... listening to her.. all women rush... SC glad... to see the women comign to buy... one asks for offer "Ek par ek muft" Shocked smart lady u see...LOL... so immediately agrees and vigorously sells... Ks luks and smiles at his enthusiasm... He counts the bucks...Big smile comes and asks him... whether he needs help... he says... no. u better be away, so that i do sell the pots shaanti se... she asks these rem. we have to take back? he says no i will sell all then leave... she tries to yell and scream to sell pots... he says no need to do all this...OuchLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-RazZ-hazel16-Khush--Farrah-Sanju_adithyanitsRitzi

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
ROFLthanks laxmi omg  precap was soo funny  saras is unware of muft plan by kumud poor kumud frustrate ho gaayi ROFL

n first time DB  was sooo good 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
After the break... SC is still thinking he has sold the pots due to his smartness...Cool... Poor thing... confidently telling KS to leave...LOL and she is also giving him back... nok-jhok... zaari hai...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hazel16-Khush-adithyanSanju_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top