Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

SaraswatiChandra - Episode Discussion Thread # 2 (Page 101)

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Hi Hun,

Finally watched the episode and actually I found "the" scene all very sensual.  I know the atta scene, poolside conversation, writing his name in her mendi and the kisses were more bold.  But the difference today was the commitment.  the families have agreed to the rishta, both of them have now confessed their love to each other.  They garlanded each other and because of the mavas night, I believe he said, they consider themselves to be married.  The touches now had a completely different intent.  We know that Saras has never really experienced love therefore now that he has given into love he wants to feel it all, experience it all.  All the pleasures that come with it.  His touch today felt more sexual than before.  I don't think they could have been more bold in the family time slot. 

Only thing I didn't understand was Saras stepping in paint,  Kumud washing it and then Saras using the same water to clear/wash her.  I didn't get the significance or the relationship with the wedding ceremonies.  

Edited by Shell16 - 30 May 2013 at 9:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedonGeetSadia_JenAmhunnybunch

hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shell16

Hi Hun,

Finally watched the episode and actually I found "the" scene all very sensual.  I know the atta scene, poolside conversation, writing his name in her mendi and the kisses were more bold.  But the difference today was the commitment.  the families have agreed to the rishta, both of them have now confessed their love to each other.  They garlanded each other and because of the mavas night, I believe he said, they consider themselves to be married.  The touches now had a completely different intent.  We know that Saras has never really experienced love therefore now that he has given into love he wants to feel it all, experience it all.  All the pleasures that come with it.  His touch today felt more sexual than before.  I don't think they could have been more bold in the family time slot. 

Only thing I didn't understand was Saras stepping in paint,  Kumud washing it and then Saras using the same water to clear/wash her.  I didn't get the significance or the relationship with the wedding ceremonies.  
@Bold, that's what confused me too, Shelly!Confused

I am not disappointed for not showing sensual scenes, yes the scene was well executed, but the ending was confusing, all of a sudden they have shown Kumud crying and claimed she did a sin.Confused

I know dear, they can't show bold scenes, and I don't even want to watch such either, but they have ruined the beauty of this love story. 

I can understand how KUmud will feel as a girl, but she should not call it a SIN, because both of them shared it together, in fact they both wanted it. Saras should not be blamed here because he did not force her to anything. How can she just tell him to stay away, what will happen to him now?

They have made LOVE such a dirty and cheap thing here. Ruined the character of Kumud in one go. She had define him the meaning of love, had been showing him the beauty of life, and now reacting like this? I'm afraid will he go back to square one now?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedonGeetSadia_JenAm-cricket--Srushti-

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Although I agree that the crying and the reaction from Kumud was extreme, I am not convinced that her character is ruined.  I felt that yes she was swept away by emotion, same as Saras, and engaged in something that they shouldn't have.  She isn't blaming him she is blaming herself for not stopping him.  

I felt her reaction was in character.  She has been given the same freedom and respect as an older son.  Her opinion is respected, she helps her father with the accounts, she has a job, she stays out late at nights helping Saras,  there are no restrictions on her, no one questions her.  when Guman does question her character she is told Kumud knows her limits and can be trusted to stay within them.  She is the apple of everyone's eyes.  she can do no wrong.  The family would expect this type of behaviour from Kumari but not their beloved Kumud.

So when she thinks about them and what she did she has remorse.  She loves Saras and in the moment they expressed their love in the most primal manner.  She is not blaming Saras but upsetting for her family.  Even though she is bold, modern, progressive in her thinking, at her heart she is still a simple village girl who lives for her family and this is just not done or culturally acceptable.  For her it is still very hard to accept she is now Saras' and separate from her family.  What happened was for Saras and an expression of their love and had nothing to do with her family.  

Now who is to blame are the creatives of the show. they should have shown a progression of her reaction from love making to crying.  They keep changing their mind on how they want to present the story.  A couple of days ago they showed the precap with the crying Kumud asking Gun to hit her.  THen it was the puja thali.  They keep changing their minds of how to show the next part so it came across very abrupt.  I hope they come back on track and do better job of storytelling.

I am not quite ready to give up.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Camerynhappychappyhunnybunch

hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Agree with you Shelly, you have got a point there.

My point is she did understand everything but I feel she was a bit over reacting, she should have taken it a bit easier on Saras. My problem is her calling it a SIN.

It's all in CVs hands how they are going to show it, me too not giving up the show just because of this episode. It happens, this is a soap, I take it as how it comes and enjoy at the same express my views. LOL

Lets see how they are going to unfold this! Lets enjoy the show! LOL

As usual I will be missing today's episode Ouch will try to catch up and come here

Edited by hunnybunch - 31 May 2013 at 5:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cameryn-cricket-

Cameryn Senior Member
Cameryn
Cameryn

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Smile Smile
hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Just a small highlight for 31.5.2013 thanks to Saru jaan for the highlights

SaMud thinking about what had happened. Kusum thanks Saras for saying yes to Kumud. Sunny asking tips from Saras, Saras gets furious.

LN and VC discuss about DB issue and become sad

Kumud and Guniyal, Kumud pours water over her lahenga, gun asks whats the matter, kumud finds some excuse , Gun asks her to change and lit diya

Saras and VC. VC very happy with the decision of Saras, tells him to keep Kumud happy, and to fix the wedding date soon.

Kumud sits in the mandir, sad. Gun asks why is she not giving aarti, Gun asks for aarti, Kumud tries to give with trembling hands. Kumud drops the aarti taali, Gun takes Kumud to the room. Gun asks her about the matter. Kumud cannot control herself. Gun keeps on asking, Kumud tells that how to tell that she broke her trust.

Gun tells Kumud to change her mood now, not to share it with anyone, not even her Baapu should know about it. Kumud crying tells she broke her trust, fell on her feet, she tells she crossed her limits on love , doesn't know when it happened. Asks to beat her as shown in Mondays precap. Gun asks her to stop. Gun asks to keep it away from all, Kumud hugs Gun. Episode ends.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShellJA-Srushti-tv_princessadithyan

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
@hunybunch.. thnxxx ..was thinking whether to watch epi or nt...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hunnybunch

hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv_princess

@hunybunch.. thnxxx ..was thinking whether to watch epi or nt...

Welcome dear!
I too didn't watch it yet, got LU on Skype from Saru, hence shared here LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_princess

Go to top