Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
       Was waiting...fans were waiting///literally waiting since months,craving for such an episode since months!!!! And as people say "PATIENCE PAY"S" ,this line worked for us today...Finally the day has come where Taani was almost there throughout the episode,an episode where Rey was craving for her love after their fight,an episode where the bond between Taani and the gang(boys's) could actually be seen...!!!!!!!!

Even though Taani was seen with the gang but never felt the bond with anyone as it was seen in this episode.Thank you so much cv's for it.Hope to get more of it now...!!!!!!! 

Coming to the TR part,loved the way the gang was explaining to Taani how Rey was a casanova,but not a second did Taani believe in it.She believed in her prince-charming than anyoneEmbarrassed

Can we forget some of those cute little scenes where Rey said how sweet she was looking or the scene where Swayam asked Rey whether he truely loves her or not and Rey replied with "Offcourse yaar...!!!!"

At the end,the gang+Swayam asking Taani to end the differences.Rey comes there and tell's her sorry and the TR hug in front of the whole collegeDay Dreaming

Now this is what is called an episode...thank you so much cv's for bringing back the lost charm back in the show!!!!

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

angelsj3287navya14snehashekhawatannie2248taareybigfanminiTRfandiyadawda13TaaniReyfanaticroxxygBanshee_Martinnikitha_sparulsAmieAtUrServiceLachu.Sweet.SarcasticNajmahTaaReyianSATHYA88.Rupali.ashkaazara..xxxsamiha_taareyaparabosecarmelgowri_amyrakhiankitaSuMaN_TRneha23ish123vibhaaacutedollllshahzchinudollyredroses123dh19kady_taareyAngel-luvs-sDiya_Taarey-Cupcake-KunwarKiDeewaniForum.Maniac-GoluGudiya-...Renu......Natasha...-PixieDust-FieryLioness-Memories-patie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The lost charm is back finally-TR post" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Rupali.

Goldie

.Rupali.

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
  Now this is what is called an episode...thank you so much cv's for bringing back the lost charm back in the show!!!!

exactly...aise episodes har baar mile to mazaa aa jayee...

Finally we got a scene of Taani with the rest of the gang...and yes the bond was visible.

Swayam was just too cute today...and when he was asking Rey if he is really serious with Taani...aww my heart goes out to him..

The end just gave the perfect episode a perfect closure...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

taareybigfannikitha_svibhaaagowri_amysreeja_rox

-GoluGudiya-

IF-Rockerz

-GoluGudiya-

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Its true ... We waited and we waited long ... Kehte hai "sabar ka phal meetha hota hai" and now I understand the true meaning of it ... This first friday of D3 was soo worth it ... I enjoyed it thoroughly though I didn't like the way Taani was talking with Swayam but that was because she was not the right frame of mind but they really did not explain that so I'm still confused on that part but besides that It was a fun-filled and Taani-filled episode which I loved to the core so all I can say is TaaRey are back 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitha_ssreeja_rox

kady_taarey

IF-Dazzler

kady_taarey

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
omg thanku so much dear.. actually I didn't watch the episode n was waiting for such post.. thanku thanku thanku sooo muchhh... ab toh waiting eagerly for repeat telecast.. I sooo wanna see the episode.. bt yeh channel wale.. arghh.. pehle 9, then 9:30 n ab toh sirf 11 baje d3.. ufff kaise wait karu 11 baje tak.. btw bang on post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreeja_rox

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Absolutely bang on post Sreeja !!!!

Finally Taanis presence in the gang has been felt and she just doesnt stand their she also talks too.Love her and am lovingt hese episodes to the core.Hope CVs continue to showcase her and Rey like this .Always 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitha_sgowri_amyvibhaaasreeja_rox

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Rupali.

exactly...aise episodes har baar mile to mazaa aa jayee...

Finally we got a scene of Taani with the rest of the gang...and yes the bond was visible.

Swayam was just too cute today...and when he was asking Rey if he is really serious with Taani...aww my heart goes out to him..

The end just gave the perfect episode a perfect closure...
@red yes very muchEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.

NajmahTaaReyian

Goldie

NajmahTaaReyian

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Spot on we were craving this for song and finally our patience paid off.. Glad cvs realized taanis importance and also Taarey are back with a bang

vibhaaasreeja_rox

gowri_amy

Goldie

gowri_amy

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Res/UNRES. The episode was absolutely Taani centric. A perfect episode for taareyans. Im happy now cvs r treating Taani as a lead.I loved reyam scene and gang part. Taarey hug was  magical. Waiting for holi episode.Im relieved boycott d3 is over. I resumed watching d3.

Edited by gowri_amy - 22 March 2013 at 1:52pm

vibhaaasreeja_rox

Post Reply New Post

Go to top