Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Cvs Sharon is also one of the main leads!! [DT p.8]

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I LOVED the way the episode started. Frankly, I was expecting Sharon to take a stand for Swayam. But he took a stand for himself. Spoke to taani the way she did and I was GLAD. And then he asked Sharon for the rehearsal hall to which she agreed. That was cute😳
And yes, if Sharon-Taani argument happens in future, I'd love to see who Swayam supports. His lady love or his sister. I hope he supports Sharon... Taani ke liye Rey hai.
But the highlight of the day were ShaCedon. They cracked me up today. πŸ€£ Macedon is too funny!!
Shantanu was hilariously cute.πŸ˜† πŸ˜³
Now coming to the part, that I did not get. Frankly the whole Casanova thingie was funny.. But I didn't think that vicky and others were making Taani aware of what she did. The whole episode was revolving around TaaRey in some way or the other. 
I don't understand one thing, if Sharon is the parallel female lead of the show, then why wasn't she there in the rest of the episode?? Why was one full episode taken up in solving their mu???There are so many other things that could be done.. Like the rehearsals...two minutes of SwaRon talking to each other...Now from Monday, we'll again get their mushy mushy scenes .. whatever.. I'm not even interested in taarey.. Cvs should give equal screen space to both the couples. They are a part of the show. And if they think that SS fans will remain happy and contented by their super cute giggling scenes, they are wrong. For gods sake, we are a particular fandom and we won't stay quiet if our favorite couple is not given equal screen space, them being the parallel leads.  The whole episode was used to solve TaaRey mu. Why????
Kal misunderstanding and aaj you solved it too!!Wow! Great! I don't think there's gonna be another tr mu in future. Anyways, that's up to the creatives to decide.
And, where the hell was Sharon? Isn't she an important part of the show?? She was there for first three minutes and then disappeared.
Concluding my post, I just wanna say, please give Sharon some equal screen space. She is also important cvs!!One whole episode in solving the mu was definitely not what I expected. Aisa hota toh, I wouldn't have even seen the episode. Total wastage of time πŸ€’ Even the precap is so small but thanks a lot cvs for showing SOME viha portion in it. 
I'm really hoping there is no SS mu now... Really don't want another misunderstanding cuz they have gone through a lot.. 
I hate to admit this... I am a non taarey lover. But actually today, I smiled when Taani hugged Rey... I don't know why I smiled.. 
Share your views..😳
Taani fans, limit your fingers here.
Edited by tanha29 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved the starting ka 2 min scene, good that Sharon is understanding, well woh toh pata tha, but I am happy their was no unnecessary misunderstanding between SwaRon due to some external influence, that is I want baki logoka SwaRon pe interference nahi hona chahiye.

Aaj episode mein SwaRon 2 min le liye the so its ok for now, but if this continues, then CV's better watch out😈
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can i say something...
actually it is not the screen space that decides everything...it is the essence of the scene that decides...
and that 2 min scene of swaron... πŸ‘ πŸ‘i had fallen in love with them again and that love is day by day increasing...

Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sharon is being overly sweet. She'll make me diabetics. Where is the Sharon I know and love?

I can handle so much, but I really hope the Creatives don't have plans to add more "Sugar, Spice and everything Nice" to Sharon! She is Sharon, not the submissive Bhabhi's that Ekta Kapoor likes creating. :P
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Srishti_TanHa

Sharon is being overly sweet. She'll make me diabetics. Where is the Sharon I know and love?

I can handle so much, but I really hope the Creatives don't have plans to add more "Sugar, Spice and everything Nice" to Sharon! She is Sharon, not the submissive Bhabhi's that Ekta Kapoor likes creating. :P

actually she has changed and became soft with her friends and loved ones ( for Swayam till last week she tried to show her attitude bcoz of her asthma problem) after she returned from Delhi...
and i think she is behaving with Taani nicely after her this type of behaviour as she is swayam's sis and rey GF
Jane_Doe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chill yaar it was just one episode...
I'm sure CVs wont continue with this trend
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: swetha811

Chill yaar it was just one episode...

I'm sure CVs wont continue with this trend

They better not. Otherwise they would have it from SS fans😑
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aarush123

actually she has changed and became soft with her friends and loved ones ( for Swayam till last week she tried to show her attitude bcoz of her asthma problem) after she returned from Delhi...
and i think she is behaving with Taani nicely after her this type of behaviour as she is swayam's sis and rey GF

I know that, I've been following the show too you know. πŸ˜†

I'm not saying that Sharon shouldn't be sweet. I'm just saying why change someone so much that it becomes difficult to associate that person with who she was! She isn't the sort of person to just "obey" and I love that about her. I'm happy she gave in this once, all I'm saying is that I don't want this to happen all the time.

cscs thumbnail
swaron 2 min scene was d main highlight of d todays episode...n i hv astrong feeling tht our SHARON RAI PRAKASH will be back as dere will be a taani vs sharon track cmng up..
it will b a treat to watch ..
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey chill it was for one epi nd loved d gang today