Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.Spark.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: --Rumeli--

TRUE missed sharon

really missed her... seemed like she had come to do a cameo for yesterdays episode
-.Spark.- thumbnail

friday was a bad end of the whole week's nice episodes

ikr, lagta hai har friday episode skip karna padega!
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

exactly it lacked one major thing that is LOGIC

Don't talk about logic in D3😆
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
i know that there wasnt any swaron showcased but that doesnt mean that it wasnt a good episode... for me it was a GREAT episode...finally we got to see our old D3 boys again... after so long it was great seeing the same masti and dosti on D3...this was one of the best episodes we have had so far this year (for me)
Nikki_s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Swaron are less it doesn't mean episode is waste of time..
Yesterday episode make me smile after so long because boys are back..i love caasinova scene 😆
they try to taani make understand that she trust rey than y she is upset with rey..

And fun ke piche koi logic nai hota fun is fun and boys do fun masti..
For you waste of time but for me it's greatt episode..

I like most 1 thing boys manofying taani because they can't see rey upset dis is friendship and ye friendship pure episode ka logic tha..
-.Spark.- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Avc380

Swaron are less it doesn't mean episode is waste of time..
Yesterday episode make me smile after so long because boys are back..i love caasinova scene 😆
they try to taani make understand that she trust rey than y she is upset with rey..

And fun ke piche koi logic nai hota fun is fun and boys do fun masti..
For you waste of time but for me it's greatt episode..

I like most 1 thing boys manofying taani because they can't see rey upset dis is friendship and ye friendship pure episode ka logic tha..

can i please know den kal ke episode mein tha kya? humor? emotional? mujhe toh kuch bhi nahin mila. and if u call that humor den i m sorry, but u really have a bad sense of humor. and one more thing, maine yeh kabhi nahin dekha ki bf ne sorry bola toh gf ne maaf nahin kiya but same thing uske bf ke friends ne aakar bola, aur usse samajh aa gaya. now this is wat i call being illogical. and please see, i am not blaming tarey here, or anyone involved, cauz dey were just told to this by CVs, they just had to follow them. i am blaming the CVs for their weird brains...
TaRey24198 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanha29

Don't talk about logic in D3😆

I think,tht goes for sum ppl also ...
😃
Nikki_s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aish_swaron

<font size="2">can i please know den kal ke episode mein tha kya? humor? emotional? mujhe toh kuch bhi nahin mila. and if u call that humor den i m sorry, but u really have a bad sense of humor. and one more thing, maine yeh kabhi nahin dekha ki bf ne sorry bola toh gf ne maaf nahin kiya but same thing uske bf ke friends ne aakar bola, aur usse samajh aa gaya. now this is wat i call being illogical. and please see, i am not blaming tarey here, or anyone involved, cauz dey were just told to this by CVs, they just had to follow them. i am blaming the CVs for their weird brains...</font>

lol ... Rey usse sorry bola okk right.. But rey ke friend ne aake taani ko bola isliye taani ne maaf kiya 1st you see episode unlogo ne taani ko bola nai but they make taani understand that she trust and understand rey more than anything than why are she upset with rey?? After this taani also understand her mistak. She also said sorry.. It's simple sab kuch complicated nai hota like swaron..

I saw 1 thing Tum sab swaron jesi complicated story understand ker sakte ho but ek simple story understand nai ker sakte...

And logic word physics,maths jesi books me hi acha lgta he show me nai if u find logic in everything than u never enjoy anything...
Aaj tak mene mere physics ke sir se bhi itni baar nai suna hoga logic word jitni baar ye forum pe suna he.. 😆
-.Spark.- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Avc380

lol ... Rey usse sorry bola okk right.. But rey ke friend ne aake taani ko bola isliye taani ne maaf kiya 1st you see episode unlogo ne taani ko bola nai but they make taani understand that she trust and understand rey more than anything than why are she upset with rey?? After this taani also understand her mistak. She also said sorry.. It's simple sab kuch complicated nai hota like swaron..

I saw 1 thing Tum sab swaron jesi complicated story understand ker sakte ho but ek simple story understand nai ker sakte...

And logic word physics,maths jesi books me hi acha lgta he show me nai if u find logic in everything than u never enjoy anything...
Aaj tak mene mere physics ke sir se bhi itni baar nai suna hoga logic word jitni baar ye forum pe suna he.. 😆

shayad theke se suna nahin, main jo bol rahi hun, wo hai that rey failed to explain taani aur wahi cheez rey ke friends ne use samjhaya toh usse samajh aa gaya! aur agar yeh show bina LOGIC ke chal raha hota, toh pata nhin aaj d3 mein kya chal raha hota, aur rey taani couple bhi nahin hote. shayad shivam ke saath hi hoti. toh d3 mein logic ki baat nahin karo toh accha hoga.
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Pathetic episode ..i didn't liked it at all...