Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MG2507

Goldie

MG2507

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Jeannie Aur Juju strikes a century today

Giaa Maanek and Ali Asgar

Eagle Films Pvt Ltd's Jeannie Aur Juju completes 100 episodes tonight (22 March 2013).

Since its launch, the show has attracted the eyeballs of audiences at large and practically everyone now loves watching the show at 9.30 pm on SAB TV.

Incidentally, it is to the credit of the show, that it is slowly coming under the category of the channel's long-running projects.

In its inquisitiveness, Tellychakkar.com decided to ask the producer and two of the main actors about their views of this show.

Exclaimed supervising producer Alok Gupta, "I knew that my show would run into many many episodes as the plot is gripping. Moreover, it has a loyal set of audience. My kids too watch this show. I am happy and hope that it lasts for the coming years as well."

Averred Giaa Maanek, the pretty and vivacious Jeannie, "I am very happy playing this role and am floored by the immense love I have been getting from my fans."

On the other hand, Ali Asgar who plays Juju said, "I am so happy that we have touched 100. I am waiting for many more episodes to come."

Kudos team Jeannie Aur Juju!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Maneet7861-Have.a.dream-giafan.1sabreen_06.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeannie Aur Juju strikes a century today" in Jeannie aur Juju forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
tfs the articel

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
we jaj fans aree happy with 100th episodee and wanna moree epis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

giafan.1

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
POSTING ANY MATERIAL FROM TC IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE FORUM. They have their own (c) which states their material can not be shared elsewhere.

Please refrain from posting any articles/material from TellyChakkar in future.

Closed!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

giafan.1swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.