Posted: 11 years ago
Avi doing fab job as sultan...best luck avi
great post!
Thanx for the info..
Wow that's really interesting !! The CVs are mixing what happened in real with fiction. . But still people are complaining just because don't get their dose of rishBala romance *facepalm*
I had always known that there had been an underworld connection  with Bollywood. And knowing that I was not surprised that Sultan was introduced, but thanks for clarifying the details. 
this should be on first page.. 😉
Originally posted by Lola13

Wow that's really interesting !! The CVs are mixing what happened in real with fiction. . But still people are complaining just because don't get their dose of rishBala romance *facepalm*

romance rules...😆bumping😉
GREAT POST AND THANKS FOR THIS NEWS ME SO MUCH LOVING THIS TRACK .MB AND SULTAN ROCKS.
Originally posted by Agathe

Wow !!!!
I never thought that this is the reason ofr introducing Sultan !!!
That's a wonderful news !! That show that we should trust CVs and their tracks !!!
They know what they're doing !!!

Thanks a lot for the information !

YES THIS IS WONDERFUL NEWS...⭐️
this is very nice post , Oh I did't know about this but, just know MB n dilip kumaar real story per karna chahte the may be taking some from their  real obviously can't show full, thanks for sharing hope now ppl will understand the things, now I have feeling Sultaan will going to launch MB n humm very  very interesting. waiting for it, I am actually impressed by Cvs they are doing what they have planed, yes from Avi interview it is clear that his entry was going to happen in Nov that is also as gangster so now they are show same as he told he got time to get in to the char in last 3 - 4 month , he watched so many movie and work on his physic , he is doing really gt Job, loving the track main to waise bhi ye show romance keliye nahi story keliye dekhti hu so m happy they have strong story n track, that why TRP is still working 
Thank you for the information.