Fan Fictions

Taarey os: distance bought them closer..!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

prachiagrawal

prachiagrawal

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Hii everyone myself prachi agrawal n I m new to if dis is my very first story on if n dat too of my favourite couple taareySmile hope u will like it plzz do read n do comment olso if u like taarey.. n I want dat u oll will tell my mistakes or things which u don't like in my writing

Ok now san pak gye na inni saari baton se lets start da storySmile

Taarey os: distance bought them closer..!

Taarey were couple during college time.for oders dey were a sweet n happy couple..! but taaani never take deir relationship seriously  and soon deir happy relationship changed into worst one rey was becoming wired day by day after breakin up wid deir relationship so he leave college he leave st. Louis..!

2 years later

After a long time rey saw her again. She gave him the same smile and his eyes was not ready to miss a single look of her. the similar big cute eyes with full of joy and inspirations in them. She asked rey, if he is okay; and rey was quite. In a moment she passed away, with the same tease in her heart of losing a friend da best boy friends or can say best person in her life… And tears rolled from his eyes wondering the time they've spent together…!!!

Flash back

It was the time of their college life… The cool life…!!!

Rey: Mischievous pure hearted but wid bad image 4 oders coz of his luks oll boys were jealous of him n whole clg hve his bad impression dat he is flirty types bad guy,, but yet a good friend with good heart; with whom he always use to enjoy , use to help dem ..

One year later. .. .
Now time for the juniors to come,rey hve a crazy n naughty group. One day rey nd his friends were enjoyin in canteen one of his friends saw a girl finest lukin girl in da whole college his friends just 4 fun said 2 rey : rey himmat he toh propose dat girl

One of his friend: r u mad dikhta nhi he kitna attitude he usme vo rey ko bhav bhi nhi degi n do mins me insult kar degi no rey don't do dis

His frnd again : rey himmat he toh aj tu propose kar hi de

His frnds try 2 stop rey but now rey is not goin 2 stop

proposed a girl among their juniors for fun

rey in attitude move towards dat girl grab her hand move so close 2 her just a few cms distance b/w dem n said dat I love u

girl was stunned if was her first day in college she was stunned standin deir like a statue

n den rey laugh loudly oll his frnds clap n rey give dat girl a funny luk

She did  realize that this was only for fun. She dealt the matter very friendly and instead of treating the boy harshly, she handled him with her soft heart. . .afteroll dey oll were college guyzz..!

so she ignores dem ofcourse dat girl was none oder den our taani

taani: Naughty, pretty  good in looks.. with beautiful soul. Everyone use to pretend her wrong for her frankness, but she was the heart of her friends.

She took nothing serious.!!!

The days went on & on, and they became good friends.. rey really fell in love with taani this time; and confessed everything in front of her one day. taani was normal and instead of shouting she smiled  and

Said: Its OK .Be relaxed!!

Taani was comfortable with the friendship but not in the state of being in a relationship with rey

She had her desires and some different goals for life… Her dream was more precious, then to be in a relation with rey

Love..

Care…

Respect….

& Expectations from taani went on increasing for rey with everyday passing and this gave birth to fights. One day rey decided, never to talk again as he thought  taani does not understand him or she is doin time pass wid him.. she is not serious about his feelings.  Taani accepted and never explained anything this time. She thought  if her friendship is strong he'll come back again…

After some months Rey is back again, with a promise that they'll be friends forever and rey will not repeat the same thing ever. But his heart was unable to stop beating for her. He was strongly affectionate and ready to do anything for her.

Taani tried to make him understand that there is no future if they'll fall in a relationshipcoz she is not ready 4 relationship, but reyis not ready to except all this again. He again stopped to talk with her. And this repeated many several times.

3 Years passed away with the same thing again and again, and now taani decided that if he'll come back again, she'll not treat him friendly. Herself respect was badly hurt and she accepted that she had lost his friend.

One day, her phone rang again. She picked up and reysay's sorry,, but taaniis not the same friend this time.

He did everything to make her understand but she is not ready to cry with the same tears anymore. she realized all the lies, the boy told her to make her happy.

She didn't need that false happiness but she was hurt for losing her best friend.

It's very hard to realize that you are no more important for the person for whom once you were everything. It hurts a lot when you see someday, that you lost a person who was truly indeed for you.

Rey realized what he had lost. he didn't have a control over his heart that beats for her every day.

Flashback ends

Now taani hve everything she reached 2 her goals but she was not hppy oll her time spent wondering the time they've spent together…!!!

N dey met…… now  taani was sure about her  feeling s towards  rey she realized dat she should not take deir relatioanship granted  taani decided 2 confess her love dis time

N on da oder  side  for rey too it was impossible 2 live widout taani he decided 2 confesss 4 everything he did n confess his luv

Taani went 2 rey

Rey don't want 2 lose a single chance  2 get taani he directly started..

Rey: sorry taani for wat I did…

Taani: (puts her finger on his lips shhh..) I m sorry rey dat I take our relationship granted but now I realized dat I cant live widout u I m incomplete widout u coz I luv u rey yes I luv u luv u a lot n I don't want 2 lose u I don't want 2 lose my love.. my first n last love…I hve realize dat how much u mean 2 me

(taarey had tears in deir eyes)

Rey cupped her face n kisses her both eyes n den forhead.. n dey hug each oder

Tite wala hug.. taarey wala hug…

~the end ~

Dont forget to comment n like 2 encourage me as dis one is first os by me n as I am new here I don't hve many frnds plzz add me n btana mat bhulna meri mistakes..

Sorry if da story was boring..

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron_tareyPreetiroxpallavibanerjeevrushan-taareytaarey21lovetaarey29saadahaqpreety_1994taanitaareymuskaataareymymy_taareyattractiongeshiga54nagutaareytaarey05taaRey_viNNy19shriya_taareyAmieAtUrServiceCharMarfan4everBubblie1490aparabosecarmelkriti094iheartVDArchi_TarreyvibhaaaSuMaN_TRdews100taarey-foreverdiyataareyPriyanka.saharadhu-taarey-Fam_TaaReY-shamanbkdh19hima_taareyMon_trCrazyInfinities-.QTPie.-tareyfanViji.ChandranraddhiMohit_monayamiss_neha...Natasha...chand91patie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taarey os: distance bought them closer..!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mymy_taarey

mymy_taarey

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
nice one Prachi <3
keep up the good work :)
FIRST COMMENT :D
~maya

Edited by danceforlifed3 - 22 March 2013 at 7:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachiagrawal

hima_taarey

IF-Dazzler

hima_taarey

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
short, sweet nd cute story tha!!!
loved it!!!

prachiagrawal

taarey-forever

Goldie

taarey-forever

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
awesum strt .. Clap
u r a fab writer ... Thumbs Up
keep writing .. Smile

prachiagrawal

Ale_TaaRey

Goldie

Ale_TaaRey

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Haye what a story loved it to d core...welcome to the family...
Alefiya <3

prachiagrawal

tareyfan

IF-Rockerz

tareyfan

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
hey iits a ossam story n taarey ke baare me hume kuch boring nhi lagta yaar..so chill...n keep writing...:):)

prachiagrawal

dh19

IF-Dazzler

dh19

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
nice and emotional update.

prachiagrawal

shriya_taarey

shriya_taarey

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
first of all WELCOME to IF !!
hope you enjoy here!
awesome start made by you!!!
happy that taarey fans are increasing day by day!!
loved ur concept...it was nyc short and sweet
pls keep writing n pming me
if u need any help den m just at a scrap or pm distance...u cn always rely on me

stay blessed!

prachiagrawal

Post Reply New Post

Go to top