Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Khan may not attend court tomorrow (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lmfao1

What a dabbang!! Clap 

He's scared, all who wanted proof- here, you have it. Sanjay Dutt's punishment verdict did have strong effects on other criminals it seems. Hiding from the law now, eh? Didn't he do this before too? Not appear for his earlier court date as well? Let's see for how long will he run away and hide from the law, he'll have to face it one day, he did the crime, now he has to do the time. 

I read this article on the TOI website and someone commented "but people who are shouting that he should be grilled for hit and run must first learn that footpath is not a place to sleep"

Dead How sick. So is it a place to drive on?? They don't sleep their by choice, they don't love it- they DON'T HAVE a home or a place to sleep, how about you or Mr. Khan provide them with one instead of driving over them? 

I agree with the genius who made this comment...all these poor people...shouldn't they be sleeping in their airconditioned apartments in their soft beds...khud galat kaam karte hain...fir gaadi chalane waalon ko pareshaan karte hain...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BarfiiWaitForIt-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman Khan may not attend court tomorrow (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WaitForIt-

IF-Dazzler

WaitForIt-

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

he cant run forever and has to face the court some day !Even saif isnt attending

I know, he has to and the sooner it is the better. 

Was Saif involved in this case too? I didn't know. If he is, then what's his excuse for not attending? Why are they all running away from it? Darpoks. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deathstroke

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged

he cant run forever and has to face the court some day !Even saif isnt attending

Was Saif involved in this case too? I didn't know. If he is, then what's his excuse for not attending? Why are they all running away from it? Darpoks. 

NB ne example diya bhi toh kiska...Saif ka...ROFL

Barfii

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
why can mr dabang face it like a man for ones busy playing ping pong either with his firangi phuljhadis or law 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BarfiiWaitForIt-blue-ice

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged

yup saif is als involved but since salman is the bigger star only his name is used in headlines not the othersLOL

WaitForIt-blue-ice

WaitForIt-

IF-Dazzler

WaitForIt-

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Qureeshi

Originally posted by blue-ice

NB ne example diya bhi toh kiska...Saif ka...ROFL

I wonder why ? ROFL

Why are you both ROFLing? I don't get it. ROFL

blue-ice

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged

They are imitating him Dead he was the one who said that Confused

I know...I remember Salman said that the gareeb shouldn't bhi sleeping on the roads...saare jaake salman bhai ke ghar sona..

BarfiiWaitForIt-

WaitForIt-

IF-Dazzler

WaitForIt-

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged

I agree with the genius who made this comment...all these poor people...shouldn't they be sleeping in their airconditioned apartments in their soft beds...khud galat kaam karte hain...fir gaadi chalane waalon ko pareshaan karte hain...

They are imitating him Dead he was the one who said that Confused

Shocked Really?? So much for being human...Dead

Edited by lmfao1 - 22 March 2013 at 8:18am

Barfiiblue-ice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top