Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ayaan786

Goldie

ayaan786

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
every host shows the packet in the camera and says me sirf india gate basmati chawal use karti hoon its becoming soo annoying now this is a reality show and not a shopping channel

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababu_G1234_AmElOdI--khush--hardyboy09Ree1306halifax004Mahek_No1GETGOINChingaariSamraat_92Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why so much basmati rice advertisement" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Yes,.I am asking the same..and now they are irritating us with baba elaichi..thank god only 2 sponsors are there otherwise I use amul butter,I use ishakti dal,shaktibhog ata,tata salt..etc..and there would be no need to show ads

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsayaan786--khush--Ree1306GETGOINshivani003Mahek_No1Samraat_92Howlarious

--khush--

Goldie

--khush--

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lailakadexter

Yes,.I am asking the same..and now they are irritating us with baba elaichi..thank god only 2 sponsors are there otherwise I use amul butter,I use ishakti dal,shaktibhog ata,tata salt..etc..and there would be no need to show ads

Gud one LOLLOL 

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Yeah, absolute pukeish bullshit. Every episode the contestants say "I only use India Gate blah blah" .. you can tell it is scripted by the way they say it, so unconvincing. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_G1234_Ree1306Samraat_92

hardyboy09

IF-Dazzler

hardyboy09

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--khush--

pratts

pratts

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
LOLLOL It really is annoying and to have these people mouth dialogues doing advertising on the dining table is hilarious and annoying at the same time.  I am glad the show is ending, pls dont come back dont make such a show again.  It was terrible while it lasted and we are so happy its gone. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuzSamraat_92

pratts

pratts

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
This show has set a new benchmark for how bad reality shows can be and just what a bad adaptation should look like.  Come Dine With Me creators should sue Life Ok for bad publicity.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003GETGOINChingaariSamraat_92

AmElOdI

Goldie

AmElOdI

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaan786

every host shows the packet in the camera and says me sirf india gate basmati chawal use karti hoon its becoming soo annoying now this is a reality show and not a shopping channel

ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.