Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Mr. Badola, 

I had never seen any of your previous shows.  I had watched Haasil but never knew who you were till after PSH. Anyway, you are a great actor with screen presence that many in the industry could only hope for.  

Good luck in your future projects. If/when you come back to a television show, I will surely check it out.  I hope Hindi television evolves and provides quality programming that sustains its quality--deserving of you.  The first three months of PSH fell into the above category.  

Anyway, it's great that you were interacted with the posters in the forum, especially your fans. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzseemasrrose.lavenderpyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "till we meet again (Page 4)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Dear Varun ,
You are as Vikram Singh spectacular.I always thought there must be a Vikram Singh in this part of world.He must be look , walk, talk like you.
Vikram Singh hang over is not gonna happen.

I will wait for your next show..All the best for future..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzanagha107K.swati885Rakhi1608rose.lavenderVinnie79

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Oh varun thank you sooo much for the last wish with psh that was your smile which was shown in the end
You are such a sweetheart wish you all the best in future n wish to c u again on tv sceens ...
Our prayers are with you

namitagloryzanagha107K.swati885rose.lavender

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Oh yes
Your saying that your thakuraiins have a special place in your heart 
Made my day ... Thank you sooo much we love and appreciate you 

namitagloryzanagha107rose.lavenderpayal7

rose.lavender

rose.lavender

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Dear Varun,
It gives me great pleasure to be one of your most ardent fans.
To be honest,I had never heard of your name before.
PSH was the first show I ever saw with you.
When the promo of this show started,the concept/synopsis looked really interesting and intriguing.
Anyhow,I must say to you, that from the moment you emerged from the train and stepped onto the platform at Mahuari station,"YOU VIRTUALLY STEPPED INTO THE HEARTS OF YOUR FANS"(and the soon to be ones).
Since then the journey with you on this show has been a  pleasant  enjoyable and memorable one for me, and my mom as well.
Your performances have been extremely awesome,brillliant,mesmerising,mind-blowing and most of all 100% outstanding!Clap
Varun, each and every scene of yours was enacted flawlessly with a wide variety of facial expressions,body language and good voice diction-tone,etc.
Your smile, EVERYTIME, was a billion dollar one-it was mischievous,naughty and most of all, "EXTREMELY DISARMING".
Every emotion you portrayed was so intense, that it was felt by your fans all around the world!
I feel so sad,disillusoned and disappointed that PSH has ended.
Varun,I am so happy and pleased that I had the oppurtunity to see you in action!
As a matter of FACT,and I can say, without any fear nor doubt in my mind "YOU ARE THE BEST TV ACTOR EVER"Clap
No other actor would have been able to portray THAKUR VIKRAM SINGH the way you did.Not even an actor from Bollywood nor another one from Tellywood would have been able to portray the role the way you enacted it.That I must say was a phenomenal achievement of yours!
Varun,I am also pleased that I did not waste 11 months on another show whereby the acting is flawed.My time was WELL SPENT watching VARUN BADOLA!
Anyhow,Varun,please accept my very best wishes,GOD's blessings, and lots of good luck in all of your future endeavours.
Varun,we do hope that you next show will be a very interesting and of course a "HIGHLY ROMANTIC" one.
I am hoping that good luck favors you, so that your new show will be with ZEE, as all of your ardent fans around the world(including myself and my mom who live abroad far away from INDIA)will continue to see and enjoy to our hearts content-your outstanding performances.Clap
Once again,VARUN,my HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU for portraying the role of  THAKUR VIKRAM SINGH with class,panache and finesse.A name we can all associate with only one person-VARUN BADOLA!WinkYou are one in a million!
HATS OFF TO YOU VARUN, FOR A ROLE WELL DONE!Hug

Edited by rose.lavender - 05 May 2013 at 7:53am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzanagha107seemasrRakhi1608Sandy66croziaxxVinnie79JulieDpreetipcronshaanpyar-ishk

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Itne long love letters likh diye hian sab ne mere liye to kuch chor dete tum logLOLanyway
Heartiest thanks to varun jee for everythingHug

It was a pleasant surprise to interact with you. I feel so proud to know that i'm a fan of a person who's so down to earth,hard working,dedicated and passionate for everything he does. You 're not only a best actor but a good person as well. Thanks for bearing with our blah blah in all these months and taking our criticism so positively. Please do visit some times as you know na we always wait for your post Embarrassed
Lots of love, KomalHug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrrose.lavendercroziaxxSandy66Vinnie79JulieDronshaanpyar-ishk

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Komal and who does allot of bla bla hmmm  ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavender

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Dear Varun,
 Well, what else do I add to all that your other loving and talented thakurains have already said? Each one of them have written about their feelings and appreciation for you, ever so beautifully that whatever I say now will just fall flat.
 All that I want now is for you to come back asap ofcourse, as a thakur (royalty kinda suits you) and continue to rule our hearts. Love you a lot.
One of your thakurains, Namita.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrRakhi1608rose.lavendercroziaxxJulieDronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.