Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Dear VB loved your performance in PSH and would like to see you on screen againClap thank you for the message to all your fans

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzanagha107

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "till we meet again (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
THANKS  for entertaining us for so long never met you but felt like i did. hope you don't forget us PSH fans  cause we wont and i will be here every day

namitagloryzanagha107

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Hi Varun,

Thank you for taking the time out to come here and interact with us. Hug
You were absolutely brilliant as Thakur Vikram Singh and amazing as actor.
I hope to see you on another show really soon.

All the best for your future endeavours.

One of your biggest fans,

Julie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzanagha107Rakhi1608

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Smile Hello Varunji,

Thank you so much for appreciating and entertaining us for the past 11 months.
You truly are a phenomenal actor, you did an outstanding and commendable with the character Thakur Vickram Singh.Clap
This is my first experience to see you performed and you certainly did anexceptional job.
Best of luck to you in your future endeavor/plan, and may God bless you and your Family. Take careHug

Edited by Sandy66 - 22 March 2013 at 8:34pm

namitagloryzanagha107

Sweet_Krishna

Sweet_Krishna

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
hey Varun!!! how do you know that only ladies are frequenting this forum WinkLOL!!! You entertained us in the best of your capacity!!!! ClapBut I wanted to see out and out pscycho and obsessive Vikram!!!
All the best for your future...

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Hi Varun Ji. First thank u for making us love Thakur Vikram Singh So much. Thank u for this breathtaking performance. 
U are such an extraordinary human being and superb actor.
I am dying waiting to see u again in your new show.
Good luck in your your future works.
May u stay as sweet as u are. Hug

Luv Simi.Embarrassed

namitagloryzanagha107

K.swati885

K.swati885

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Dear Varun sir,
Thank you so much... For writing in. We are so lucky to have you here... And your Thakurains are not going to leave you...plz be with us in this forum.
TVS will always remain...in My Heart:)It is the Best charcter I have ever seen...all becuz of you!!!! Thank you so much for making it So So So Special...and Memorable.
You are the SOUL of PSH...
We all are wating for ur New projct... And i hope u get New show soon...
All the Very best for ur upcoming movie...God bless you.

With lots of Love...
Swati

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzanagha107ronshaan

anagha107

anagha107

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Dear Varun,

Thank u so much for being Thakur Vikram Singh of PSH.  I lived and loved every moment of PSH wherever u r there.   U were/are the soul of PSH and I will definitely say that this show run coz of u.  I really breathed every feeling of Vikram, His love, commitment for his family, his lover, his relations, seperation, pain, rage, revenge and guilt, courage to confront the truth, his sacrifices everything.  I really fell in love with the character and thats how u r as an actor.

Hats off for ur talent as an actor to make us feel as if Vikram is really there.  U became a part of our life and will never forget u.  And thank u so much for visiting the forum and interacting with us.  I am eagerly waiting for ur next project and hoping to watch it soon. 

All the very best for ur future and may god bring happiness for ur entire family and all ur wishes come true.

Thank u once again.

With lots of love
Bye
Anagha, Doha, Qatar.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzseemasrRakhi1608ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.