ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Yes shelly its varun's account ;)
He joined this forum n talked to us several times

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anagha107rose.lavender

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "till we meet again (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anagha107ronshaan

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
 u said till we meet again but when Big smile D'oh  please tell us, some r really pagal for that shubh din LOL
i hope jaldi..  bhut jaldi and next time itnni disappointment nahi hogi..
really hope so..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzanagha107seemasrrose.lavenderronshaan

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Varun,

I was one of the fortunate to have a glimpse of you with all the other actors too at the Bombay Airport on your return from Ranchi, it must have been in May 2012. 

But your awesome performance in PSH just bowled me over.  Thakur Vikram Singh will always be an unforgettable character.  Hope to see you soon again on screen.  Wish all the best for all your future projects.

Savvy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzanagha107croziaxx

sunnyroshi

Groupbie

sunnyroshi

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Hi Varun,

Thanks for visiting us on this forum and all the best for your bright future. Thanks again for entertaining us and making the Thakur Vikram singh's character alive. Thakur Vikram singh became so close to our heart that we laughed when he was happy and we cried when Vikram was sad. Hope soon we enjoy your great acting again. Good luck.

namitagloryzanagha107ronshaan

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

Thanks!  Saw them but always had a hard time believing.  Hope he realized it wasn't him but the CVs that ruined the show.

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shell16

Originally posted by ronshaan

Thanks!  Saw them but always had a hard time believing.  Hope he realized it wasn't him but the CVs that ruined the show.

Well many doubted but all the thakuraiins of his AT do believe its him only
We were happy when he took our suggestions like- tvs new dress code, color of kurtas to wear ext n many things b4 the leap... I blv its him only ;)
Well usually big stars are not talking to their fans but varun is some one special who is dawn to earth person
We all love him for that

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzanagha107komal07Shell16

M0uNi

M0uNi

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Varun ji for your kind words. We are honored.

Actually pleasure is all ours to interact with an amazing actor as well as a great human-being like you. Thakur Vikram Singh is & will always be a treasured memory for all of us. Hats off to your mind-blowing portrayal of the character that it was never tough to find him close to our hearts.

And I'm really thankful to Phir Subah Hogi that I got a chance to enjoy your performance. Otherwise I would never know what acting is about.

Wish you all the best! Take care & God bless .

namitagloryzanagha107seemasr

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.