Phir Subah Hogi

till we meet again

varunbadola1974 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It was nothing less than spectacular to meet you all here. Thanks for the inputs and suggestions. To all my thakurains, you will always have a special place in my heart. Thanks a lot for the priceless moments and memories.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dear Varun,
 thank you  !  for entertaining us ! and  for  making  Thakur vickram singh Such  a memorable character,  dispite  what went wrong,   he is  some one that we all  would have a hard  time forgetting.   And  with that ,  you have done an excellent job!  Wishing you all the best and hope to see you soon !

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Varun

Thakur Vikram Singh will always remain a truly charismatic memorable / unforgetable character in all his avatars/shades. You bought refinement, panache and style to the character.Thank you for breathing life into him and making us feel every step of his emotional journey

I will always be grateful to PHS (despite the hell the show became for about 8/9 months) because it gave me the opportunity to see your phenominal talent.

You truly are an amazing actor or as I have now named you"the man of million expressions".

I wish you all the best for the future and hope it brings you everything you wish for and more.
Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Dear Varun,

I hope that this is really your account you're the one interacting with the fans and reading these comments.

I would like to commend you for help creating a wonderful character.  You played Vickram so flawlessly that it was easy to believe he was real.  Loved everything about him... Delivery of dialogues, diction, your pronunciation, subtle nuances,  gestures, romancing, fighting...everything about Vickram was perfect.

Although I couldn't watch the show after the story blunders...I will always be grateful to PSH for introducing me to you a brilliant actor.

I hope to see you in your next project very soon,  I wish you all the best in the future and everything that you do.

Shelly 
Rakhi1608 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Varun

Thank u very much for introducing us the charactor of TVS, which is very close to our heart always.we like  everything of TVS.his romance,his fear,his pain, his revenge,his repentance and his guilt.it will always be memorable in our whole life. thank u so much once again.  we will miss u a lot. wish u for ur future,hope to see u soon.

God bless u.

lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Dear Varun,

Only one wish to see you soon in another project don't make us wait long and that too in a romantic lead role with good story.  Will miss you.  With so much blunders in the show you were amazing with different shades of TVS character to watch.

Come back soon
Edited by lidvin - 11 years ago
Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Dear VB

Thank you for entertaining us...👏

we watched this show only for u.😊

We hope u will come with a new amazing character for the next show.😊

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi varun
Thank you sooo much for writing to us n comenting on our posts 
We all are thankful to u for giving us so much time care n respect.
Well your thakuraiins are not going to leave this place so our request to you is to stay around n keep visiting this forum n update us with future project n future show
We all are waiting for your upcoming movie n wish you all the best in it
Well hope you get new show soon so we all follow you on that show too just like we said to u all those months
Thank you so much for taking our suggestions like... Vikram new cloths type, some ideas that we gave here thank you sooo much
Thakur vikram singh will remain in our hearts , he is n was the soul of psh just because you did it the best
We are thankful that we met you
Best of luck in future
We all gonna miss watching you daily n wish to c u soon in new show
Plz dont leave this forum
Ate jate rehna au comments dete rehna
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes shelly its varun's account ;)
He joined this forum n talked to us several times
Joyel thumbnail