Fan Fictions

The Pursuit of Love[7] - Link to thread 8 on P141 - Page 83

meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Alright then...people need to start talking and soon!

I once overheard my mother-in-law bitching about me on the phone while she was in MY house, where I was within earshot...And I spent hours wondering what I should do. And then I decided to tell my husband - now that was a tough conversation - I think I might have been awarded a medal for diplomacy if there was one

Anyway - point I am making is - some conversations are tricky. You don't want to talk. You want to bury your head in the sand and pretend all is OK

But talking helps - in the long run. Even if in the moment, it seems like a storm you brought upon yourself. And then, there are always those conversations - ones you expect to blow up and they sail by calmly instead.

Sigh. Talk people. Talk

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RealityTruth thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update.. Arnav had been avoiding her for four days, why is it so?  The way he left from Ajit's room it was as if to meet Khushi and talk to her...but here we see that he has been avoiding her...

Khushi was so depressed and in a miserable condition thinking as to why Arnav is avoiding her.. She had been missing him too much, that she had been using and staring at the gifts - watch and ear ring given by Arnav, and everthing was reminding her of his memories.

Wow, Farhan could sense that Khushi was tensed and it was so nice of him to not leave her alone and brooding over the issues. He gave her advice to talk to Arnav immediately as postponing and expecting issues to sort on their own wouldn't happen.. It is so true, it is always better to have honest communication and resolve all the issues, brooding over them wouldn't lead anywhere, it just worsens the situation...Glad that Khushi confronted Arnav directly with her insecurities, she felt used and discarded, he had been avoiding her after they slept together, and she is not the one to be blamed knowing Arnav's history and what all Shyam said about Arnav maintaining a score card...

"Which number am I, Arnav?" and when he did not answer as a look of cluelessness was stamped on it, she continued "I am told you have a score card, keeping track of the number of women you take to bed. I wanted to know what my number was me" she explained the voice eerily calm. Arnav was dumbstruck to say the least, "What the f**k are you talking about? And who told you this shit about a scorecard? Who even keeps tabs of such things?" he screamed searching her face for answers and wondering where all this was coming from.

"Don't walk away from me, why don't you get it? And how many times do I have to tell that, that does not sit well with me?" he screamed again. Khushi looked at him, her chin up to meet his eyes "If you cannot bear the thought of me going away from you, then what am I suppose to feel when you distanced yourself physically and emotionally for the past four days? Do you have any idea what I have been through? Instead of answering me, all you want to do is get me to stay close to you. What are you doing Arnav?" she asked, as the calmness was replaced by despair while her eyes were pooling with tears. Holding her face in his palms, Arnav kissed her eyes and face not knowing what to do or say to take away her pain; he had no idea what had caused it and why she was so stressed in the first place. When he let go off her face, she wiped the tears that were still flowing. "Do you even love me, Arnav? Or was this all a part of the 'get Khushi to bed' scheme?" she asked between sniffles, hating herself for asking him for answers which made her feel so needy and clingy.

Any girl for that matter would have thought that she had been used and once his wants or desires his satisfied, he has been avoiding/dumping her...He had always been insisting on having Khushi, and I don't think there was anything wrong on Khushi having a direct talk about this..

Arnav clenched his fist to rein in his anger on hearing her words, "Khushi Gupta, you are the one and the only girl I love or for that matter have ever loved. I don't maintain a f**king scorecard and nor are you a part of any scheme. I love you dammit; why the f**k can't you understand that? Where the hell is this crap coming from in any case?"

"You have avoided me for the last few days and I don't even know why. Arnav, I have no idea what is happening. I feel incredible when I am with you, that knowledge fills with happiness and basking in that joy and after that I am left feeling unwanted and avoided. What do I make of all this?" the plea in her voice pinched his heart. In his pursuit for answers he had blocked out everyone including her and had not realized the extent of hurt he had caused. He had to assure that her that she was the one for him and nothing else. "I did not mean to hurt you, Sugar; there was this matter that had to be addressed and I did not want to drag you into it

"Sugar, I don't know anything beyond the fact that I love you and I don't want you doubting that ever. All this is new to me too and I am dealing with it the best way I can but yes, I love you and only you" saying that he scanned her face for a long second. "I have been through hell myself for the past few days and I want to tell you about it but not before I assure you of how much I love you." He took her mouth in his hungrily and kissed her with fervor, leaving her dazed. "It is impossible for me to cheat or abuse anyone's trust and especially of those people who mean everything to me. I just had to get a few answers" he said looking away not wanting to bring up that matter now and turned back to face her when he felt her palm on his jaw. "Have you gotten them?" she asked in a raspy voice with all the tears and pain rendering it like that.
"I got an answer for the most important question" he answered as he bent his head to take her lips for another kiss.

Liked the way Arnav addressed her concerns and was able to convince her.He had repeatedly reassured Khushi that she is the one he loved and will always love her.  Why Arnav was avoiding to her about Khushi's parentage details from her at this point of time.. what kind of apprehensions he is having...The  misunderstandings were bygone and they eventually ended up in a passionate physical intimacy with full of love..  Khushi should have told about Shyam to Arnav...

I'm hoping that Khushi would reveal the truth and she would also know what about her was bothering Arnav, for which he needed time to sort things and get answers... Waiting for the next update...
preethi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Khushi's pain and anguish in the beginning of the chapter broke my heart 😭 .Having always seen her strong demeanor her moment of weakness were unbearable.
Farhan is a true friend. The support and company he always gives Khushi is really great. Shyam disgusts me.He should keep a scorecard of who his wife beds rather than slinging mud on others. Anjali and Shyam are a match made in heaven. Both give the other a tough competition for who is more vile and disgusting 😡
What answers were Arnav searching? I thought Ajit has told him everything.
Arnav and Khushi should have the conversation soon.Arnav knows everything now but procrastinating such things is never good.
Sharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful patch up after four looonnng days dear...

poor khushi, she is jus clueless about Arnav's behaviour...

still, waiting for Arnav's turmoil in those days to be unfold...

Farhan is such a sweet darling...

he is really a friend in need..

Shyam,snake wa seems everyone in his bad prespective.of course, he deserves wifey lik Anjali...

loved the hot encounters b/w Arnav & Khushi...

am afraid wherther by anyway Khushi comes to know about Arnav's action about PI..

for her background check...

though arnav is damn clear in wanting Kushi in his life, giving damn for every otherthing...

waiting for next update kalyani...
Shaaz.gul thumbnail
awww beautiiiful updaaate
Kilyani awsome
Bt y 4 days wat was arnav doing?
W8ing 2 get answers
lovebarun... thumbnail

as usual, awesome dear.. you make your readers wanting more and more of your updates as soon as we finish reading one.  great job... keep going ..👏
shubhi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the Arnav Khushi part...
That evil Shyam ... Hate him...
momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowww...
such an eventful chapter...
lovd it...
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Its incredible how men never think of how their actions impact the woman in their life. Logical for Khushi to feel insecure when a man proclaims to love her, gets her in his bed and then ignores her completely!

And Arnav seems to be particularly thick - he is so caught up in his own shock of having found the truth of Khushi's parentage and his Dadi's hand in that, that he has forgotten that there was a woman he just confessed his feeling to and made love to. Any one with an iota of sensitivity and brains will know that a woman is the most vulnerable when she has first been made love to! Arnav use that extra sharp brain!

Loved Khushi though - having the courage to go sort it out with Arnav. And can she pl tell ARnav what Shyam said? It would be totally in keeping with her character!
Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 11 years ago
citi thumbnail
He knows and feels surer of her feelings for him now. She doesn't know that he knows and more importantly how he knows. Glad he avoided the topic at this point and is going all out to convince her of his feelings and seriousness. Hopefully this will help them tide over difficult times.
Shyam really is a side unpleasant vile guy.