Fan Fictions

The Pursuit of Love[7] - Link to thread 8 on P141 - Page 99

shona136 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome awesome...!!!!

i felt so bad initiall when arnav was avoiding khushi for the past 4days??? am a bit confused whether written fro m khushi's point of view, when arnav still didnt have the revealing conversation with ajit...and then that when arnav called madhu bua, it was after he had the conversation, and got to know the truth and vowed to never let khushi go away from him...is that so???? 

i was very impressed by khushi's decision to go to their apartment and confront arnav  for his indifference towards her...i stay amazed each time i see khushi in this story to be so strong, and confident...she chose to goto arnav and ask him for his behaviour rather then waiting for him to come to her and say something while she cries and mops around...this portrayal of khushi is the best...!!!!

we usually dont see arnav to be weak and emotional, but i guess we saw a good amount of emotion, pooling out of him, when he saw khushi in their apartment...!!! 

how cute of them to forget everything, and rush into intimacy as if they have been thirsty for so long...!!! i guess it was arnav's strategy to show khushi, how effected he is by her, and how much he loves her despite knowing the truth...but i just hope khushi doesnt get to know from anywhere else that arnav knows everything and also about the investigation he did on her...that would be disastrous, though i have full confidence on this set arshi to pull it off well together...!!!

they should really tak about it now...and looking forward to their detailed conversation...!!! it will be a brilliant one i can imagine...!!!

cheers dear...awesome...!!! update soon...👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esmeralda111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely Awesome...👏
jeetega thumbnail
after getting upto date with raizada n sons, I'm so into ur ffs, seems like I'm bugged. just started with this, finished 3 chapters, loved how u weave intrigue around the characters, just like u get to know a person through many meetings.

waiting to know the mystery surrounding kushi...
jeetega thumbnail
read till chapter 10. loved how u showed about the mystery surrounding kushi, in simple words without any ugly confrontations. her throwing up was understandable as usually wen u suppress ur strong emotions it comes out as physical discomfort. the insecurities, heartaches are all shown in few words, but the depth is evident.

wat is anjali doing? have to wait it seems...
..Zenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Finally found it!! Have to catch up with the chapters in this thread !!
DEE2803 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
superb ...loved all the parts..excellent  x
aquagal thumbnail
I had stopped last night after the love making update of Arnav-Khushi and whole night I was disturbed thinking in my semi conscious state about Arnav's reaction when Khushi would tell him about her truth.
And today it all got resolved.
I'm glad for the fact that Arnav chose the right person to find his answers from - Ajit.
I was a nervous wreck when I thought what will happen, would he ask khushi or conclude everything himself. He didn't ask Khushi but still got everything right and that is what matters, isn't it?
Now I'm thinking about Khushi's reaction when she gets to know the reason behind all the distance he was keeping from her for last four days. She is mature, I'm sure she would understand him like he did.
PS: Feel like kicking shyam at the place where it hurts the most.😡