The Pursuit of Love[7] - Link to thread 8 on P141

Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post has chosen to restrict the contents of this Post to Members only.

Even in literature and art, no man who bothers about originality will ever be original: whereas if you simply try to tell the truth (without caring two pence how often it has been told before) you will, nine times out of ten, become original without ever having noticed it. - C. S. Lewis

The Pursuit of Love

This work of fiction is greatly inspired by the serial "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon", books I have read and people I have met. The characters are similar to that in the serial, although the content, situations and style of writing are mine.

I would love to read your comments and suggestions, I would not promise to include all in my writing and would like to add, constructive criticism is always welcome; it would greatly help the story and my effort to stay true to the concept. I am relatively new to writing and though I enjoy it immensely, my ability at writing regular updates is limited. The update soon comments, honestly cannot be honored as I mentioned earlier, cannot type that fast.

I request you not to copy/duplicate this work, it's petty to plagiarize and sincerely hope you enjoy my work, like and comment. In case you do find my work interesting enough to recommend to others, please direct them to this page. I strictly prohibit unauthorized use of this fan fiction in parts or whole.

Thank you for reading, please do hit the like and leave a comment if you found the update/story interesting enough. I do send out PMs to those who do so, as I would not want to flood anybody's inbox if they are not interested in reading or receiving PMs for this story. Alternatively, you can also block my name if you don't wish to receive PMs from me, I would not mind. I would want you to enjoy my writing and not like it to be forced.

Once again, thank you for reading

- Kalyaani

Important - I tend to fix a face to a character when I read and am doing so with my story as well, it helps me relate to them and it gets easier to describe their characteristics and behaviour. The important ones are listed below; you may choose others if you like.

Characters

Arnav Singh Raizada (Barun Sobti)

Ahalya Singh Raizada (Deepti Naval)

Anjali Jha (Daljeet Kaur)

Shyam Manohar Jha (Abhass Mehta)

Jhanvi Jha (Ashnoor Kaur)

Akash Singh Raizada (Akshay Dogra)

Payal Singh Raizada (Deepali Pansare)

Devyani Singh Raizada (Jayashree T)

Mahendra Sharma (Girish Karnad)

Manorama Sharma (Utkarsha Naik)

Ajit Singh Raizada (Kulbhushan Karbandha)

Sukanya Singh Raizada (Jayaprada)

Lavanya Kashyap (Sana Khan)

Khushi Gupta (Sanaya Irani)

Shashi Gupta (Ananth Nag)

Garima Gupta (Pyomori Mehta)

Kushal Gupta (Kushal Tandon)

Madhumathi Mishra (Suhasini Mulay)

Girish Kalluri (Divakar Pundir)

Farhan Contractor (Homi Adjani)

Note - Some of the people mentioned are known faces, for the rest, visit our trusted friend, Google.

Thread 1 - Chapters 1 to 29 / Thread 2 - Chapter 30 to 42 / Thread 3 - Chapter 43 to 51

Thread 4 - Chapters 52 to 59 / Thread 5 - Chapters 60 to 66C / Thread 6 - Chapters 66D to 72

Thread 7

Chapter 73 - below / Chapter 74 / Chapter 75 / Chapter 76 / Chapter 77
Edited by Kalyaani - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
RemovedEdited by Kalyaani - 10 years ago
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
r

*Covers her face with her hands* How am I supposed to say anything after all that you said for me? 😳

Ab main hoon hi aisi. Meri tareef main alfaaz kam pad jaate hain πŸ˜†

Really K. Thanks. I am feeling out of the world. Trust me K when I say this but you are extraordinary yourself. Well may be not as extraordinary as I am but you are still more than enough πŸ˜›

PS: So, should I now consider this dedication a testament that you have finally forgiven me for making you Khushi's evil step mother in ArHi Fairy Tale? πŸ˜‰

Edited for the update:

THEY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ☺️

She told him 'Hum bhi aapse I love you damn it' in her own way in response to his ILYD and also explained the reason for holding back so far. πŸ‘

Ab toh ikraar-e-mohabbat kar liya. Toh izhaar-e-mohabbat bhi to banta hain na...

So, THEY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ☺️

They spoke about love, trust, her fear of disappointing him, his way of preparing her by the famous, 'Thora dard hoga' dialogue... Ahhh ⭐️

THEY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ☺️

Now that they have crossed this stage in their relationship, I just hope you won't break all our mutual hearts. Please 😊
Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 11 years ago
fattou thumbnail
congratulations
update soon
shopaholicloves thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
congrats on the new thread!!
KtotheM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread
Pls update soon thanx
arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulation!! For new thread.. 
Omg.!!!! They did it... When I had read OK.  is going to be in Arnav place in the. Earlier updates.. Khushi calling him kaka ...I had felt satyanaashπŸ˜†... No action till shadi..😭

But they do it..πŸ˜‰. By the way they do not use protection.πŸ˜†.. It was written quite well. The hesitancy in Khushi..and Arnav getting impatient and nervous..
I was also expecting a knock knock from the door or a call from bua then her bag is in the living room.. What if bua gets worried .. She knows Arnav is away,.. Where is Khushi why is she not back... I was worrying about all this when I read the updateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
Silly me will go down and reread..πŸ˜†
 72 updates... And u do I love u and making love at the same time..it was about time.. Needless to say loved it...
 I am not letting u go not now or ever..πŸ˜†now what does he mean he will not let her go back to her mayka... Keep her with him... πŸ˜†.. I wish .., please KπŸ˜‰
Edited by msin - 11 years ago
Polkadots78 thumbnail
How beautifully you wrote the transition in their relationship...how perfect and natural!!!

I need to go back and start from chapter one to recap this journey..73 chapters of beauty!!
Edited by Polkadots78 - 11 years ago
IDatIF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulation for the thread