26-12

Randeep Was WOW Yestrday

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rose_Tandon

Rose_Tandon

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Wowww Wat an episode!! ClapClapClapClapClap I mean it was way good that Randeep saved Rashmi's family now time to see what will randeep do to get Rashmi back!!

Can;t wait for today's epsiode!!

9 Kan Bajenge :(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80Shreya30456Randeepfanchand1234

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Randeep Was WOW Yestrday" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
He was terrific in teh action scenes yesterday.And I think rashmi will be saved in the ME.

Shreya30456

Shreya30456

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Loved him in yesterdays episode he was just fantastic in action scenes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Randeepfan

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
II am eagerly waiting for todays epi! omg...the story's getting so interesting!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Randeepfan

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chand1234

II am eagerly waiting for todays epi! omg...the story's getting so interesting!!
The story is really getting more n more interesting.The pace of the show is grt.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.