India-Forums

Anmol (Page 2)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I don't even know who she is to be honest. I couldn't care and I don't even know what Pooja Misra is famous for but Anmol was annoying.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1Samraat_92

chucknorris IF-Dazzler
chucknorris
chucknorris

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Hey guys, I cant stand Anmol she thinks she is the best and has been picking on Pooja since day 1 and when Pooja replied she said this is the true Pooja. Anmol even called PM fake I mean come on yaar does she know PM personally no she does not then how the heck can she call her fake.

Pooja is a much better person than she is, I really want to slap Anmol.

Excluding Manish the others were ganging up on pooja which was a lil unfair.

Couldn't agree more. Not a pooja fan here but it was absurd how anmol had all these preconceived notions about pooja. Personally speaking, if I don't like someone I just don't talk to them and avoid any interactions with them. I don't go around poking them  to get a reaction.

I have noticed a tendency in India/Pakistan lately. People are  passing of their rudeness and bullying behavior as being open, frank, 'saachi', i-say-it-like-it-is and other nonsense. I only pray to god that such people stay miles away from my life.

I have a feeling that she was trying to bank in on Pooja's reality TV success, she will probably get a call for BB7 after doing this.

Sarun_wahifanSamraat_92

Samraat_92 IF-Stunnerz
Samraat_92
Samraat_92

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Anmol was a pathetic bitch..CensoredDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--khush--

Samraat_92 IF-Stunnerz
Samraat_92
Samraat_92

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratts

what else can one expect from someone who comes from roadies .  
Exactly.. people 4rm Roadies r so much badtazmeez nd ill mannered..Dead jst like their pathetic judges..Dead

wherever i'v seen roadies people in reality shows, they r too much rude arrogant nd badtameez..Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--khush--

chucknorris IF-Dazzler
chucknorris
chucknorris

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Exactly.. people 4rm Roadies r so much badtazmeez nd ill mannered..Dead jst like their pathetic judges..Dead

wherever i'v seen roadies people in reality shows, they r too much rude arrogant nd badtameez..Dead

The entire show is centered around the concept of being rude, arrogant, and dominating over others. There is another show in Pakistan called 'Living on the edge' based on similar concept which is also an MTV production, if I'm not wrong. The premise of these shows is that the one with the most negative qualities and who can sell his soul to do anything wins the show. What a horrible thing to teach to young kids. Over here in the west, such people would be called manner less and assholes of highest degree. What raghu does to contestants sets a precedent that its OK to insult and bully others. Should we really do this when ragging is such a major issue in the country ?

I'm actually surprised none of the ex-contestants hasn't committed suicide because of the bullying that goes on. Not that I'm hoping they do, but there are some people out there who are not very strong. One push can tip them over.

Edited by silverbug - 25 March 2013 at 10:07am

Sarun_wahifanSamraat_92

*king* IF-Dazzler
*king*
*king*

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Chillax guys. She was just auditioning for Big Boss 7. Just another wannabe out there.

*king*
Samraat_92 IF-Stunnerz
Samraat_92
Samraat_92

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silverbug

The entire show is centered around the concept of being rude, arrogant, and dominating over others. There is another show in Pakistan called 'Living on the edge' based on similar concept which is also an MTV production, if I'm not wrong. The premise of these shows is that the one with the most negative qualities and who can sell his soul to do anything wins the show. What a horrible thing to teach to young kids. Over here in the west, such people would be called manner less and assholes of highest degree. What raghu does to contestants sets a precedent that its OK to insult and bully others. Should we really do this when ragging is such a major issue in the country ?

I'm actually surprised none of the ex-contestants hasn't committed suicide because of the bullying that goes on. Not that I'm hoping they do, but there are some people out there who are not very strong. One push can tip them over.

Exactly.. totally agree.. these shows bully nd insult people.Dead i hate living on da edge too..Angry its simply disgusting nd totally a copy of pathetic roadies..Thumbs Down the host is a shit jst like Raghu ram..Dead

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 26 March 2013 at 7:14am

--khush--chucknorris

chucknorris IF-Dazzler
chucknorris
chucknorris

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by silverbug

Exactly.. totally agree.. these shows bully nd insult people.Dead i hate living on da edge too..Angry its simply disgusting nd totally a copy of pathetic roadies..Thumbs Down the host is a shit jst like Raghu ram..Dead

Most of these guys are cowards in real life, I bet. They just take advantage of their celebrity status. There was even some news about Raghu getting beaten up last year .

--khush--Samraat_92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index