Hina Khan reaches a 'saturation level'-DT Note Pg9 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Plus in another article about Jhalak, it sed that only one leading lady actresses of TV dramas can be picked to go on Jhalak. Last year it was Giaa Manek and this year its Sanaya Irani. So don't think she will do Jhalak this year too.
Plus Hina and Rajan Shahi have both sed she is committed to the show till it exists so relax and chill! 😃 Edited by King07 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by anu2908

ufff...TC...i mean why wud she leave the show...she has been committed to the show for four years..she has done nothing besides YRKKH..she has shown her commitment...and I love her for that👏 But yeah I guess now its time for Star Plus to allow her to particicpate in Jhalak if she wants too...stupid SP😡

or SP shud hv its own show like Nach Baliye they shud hv some other show wer single actors cn also particiapte
Originally posted by pree4ru

or SP shud hv its own show like Nach Baliye they shud hv some other show wer single actors cn also particiapte
yeah right pree...if SP cnt send its actors to other channnel reality show..then shud create itself one...Hina has always left everything for YRKKH😭...and yes we fans are waiting for her to be seen in a reality show...in one of the fanpage of hina which i manage...many ppl said many times that when she is coming in a reality show...i hope SP can give dat much freedom to their actors😊
http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Hina_Khan_is_considering_moving_beyond_Yeh_Rishta_Kya_Kehlata_Hai-gid-27305-gc-16.html#addyourcomment

same in bolega india  telling hina mite leave yrkkh and all
Originally posted by kala_09

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Hina_Khan_is_considering_moving_beyond_Yeh_Rishta_Kya_Kehlata_Hai-gid-27305-gc-16.html#addyourcomment

same in bolega india  telling hina mite leave yrkkh and all
😔again...nooo..😡
head of bbc pro. manisha said her in interview  she didnt approched any  female lead of star yet only snaya and drishiti has been approched and why they mentioning Yeh rishta their article, its totlly fake
and hina told 100 times YR his life so no point  she would leave YR
Edited by -Puja- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by anu2908

yeah right pree...if SP cnt send its actors to other channnel reality show..then shud create itself one...Hina has always left everything for YRKKH😭...and yes we fans are waiting for her to be seen in a reality show...in one of the fanpage of hina which i manage...many ppl said many times that when she is coming in a reality show...i hope SP can give dat much freedom to their actors😊
SP KK is airing a show reality show wher actor can do anything but no dancing and singing and shoot also is done in which suraj is der dng magic stuffs
Well said Hina.Its confirmed by Hina herself that she is very much in Love with YR.
I think people should do some other useful things in life rather than spreading unconfirmed news.
last year she was offered even sanaya too i think but this year y they will do yaar even hina too know about this what star plus is ufff...
Originally posted by kala_09

last year she was offered even sanaya too i think but this year y they will do yaar even hina too know about this what star plus is ufff...

we all know wht hina had said, she wont quit YR, but wht i really dont understand is why colors need leads of other channels, definitely its their strategy to make trps, but apne shows ke leads le lo, why ask other channels ke lead, even the male lead of SPs show was offerd but he too denied it.