Posted: 11 years ago
i dont know y i am still waiting to see redemption of megha's character wen i hv already said a million times that i dont want to see MM reunion...
everyday i expect one positive change in megha and everyday i end up watching her stooping even lower...
she has sunk so low in my eyes in ystrdy's episode that i dunno how the CVs r going to drag her out of this mess...

the way megha says that she wont do dhoka with addu by forgiving mohan...it seems addu is not her son but her first husband whose memory she wants to cherish by not allowing another man (mohan) in her life...i really felt so disgusting...by now i expect megha to say that wen addu will return she will rectify her mistake of not making him see the gud person in mohan...but no...she still wants to fuel watever addu feels about mohan...
so be it now...i care a damn...let the lady go to hell with her i dont want mohan back in my life mantra...gud riddance for mohan...
i hope he now listens to jaan and looks for a new woman in his life...all women r not stone-hearted like megha...at 42 mohan is still young enuf to start a life with a new woman...

as for nanhi...i was both feeling sorry for her and also serves her rite sort of feeling...mohan just called her ms vyas twice and it seemed for her that the world has crushed around her...and the million times that she called him mr mohan bhatnagar and sautela baap...how did he feel...
i loved the expressions of both mohan, nanhi and also beera...it was obvious mohan was dying from inside wen he was treating nanhi like that...mohan who has been craving to hear nanhi calling him spiderman...how must he feel to himself stop her from calling him that...
and i liked how nanhi crunched her fist...and brought out all her guts to try to talk to him only to be stopped by mohan...
the desperation in nanhi to get back into the gud books of mohan...to be the chavanni of spiderman again...was too touching and it was heartwarming to see her counting the flower petals...
i hope someone tells her that a flower always has even no. of petals...so she better starts counting with nahi manega...

i am actually loving this beera...he is becoming the sympathetic witness to mohan-nanhi's journey towards reunion...the shock on his face wen mohan called ms vyas was understandable since only the last nite he witnessed mohan going suicidal because of his family...and today mohan so indifferent only makes him wonder wat mohan is doing to himself more than nanhi...

i like how he teased nanhi by calling ms navika vyas...unlike the last nite wen nanhi insulted mohan and beera was angry with her...this time beera was actually not upset with mohan's attitude...ek to beera almost expected this kind of behavior from mohan...secondly beera knows unlike nanhi it wont take long for mohan to melt...he has seen the feelings mohan carries for his chavanni and so spiderman remaining angry with chavanni for a long time in next to impossible...

and now i want to mention the one thing that i noticed in today's episode...the see-saw situation...
see mohan-rimjhim...on one side mohan has decided to move on by relegating megha and nanhi out his life...on the other hand rimjhim is getting more closer with megha and megha finding addu in her...
now see megha-nanhi...on one hand megha doesnt want to do anything with mohan...on the other hand nanhi is desperately trying to win back mohan in her life...
beautiful situation...and i know this time rimjhim and nanhi will win...parents ko to hameesha bachho ke saamne harna hi padta hai...

and so...our guess is rite...there goes unpredictability down the drain...so munna is here to abduct mohan's jaan...it was horrible to hear him saying that mohan shud be prepared to add her name in talaash list...
so this is the son for whom megha is hating mohan...serves her rite...i will be happy if she has to live with the stigma of being a mother of a kidnapper of a small child...
sorry guys...but i am really upset with megha...so sorry if i sound too harsh...

nywys...overall a gud episode...actually a really gud episode...except the tannu part of course...

p.s. i reposted again on demand...pls discuss anything under the sun in my thread...absolutely anything...but only refrain from discussing riddhima...NO RIDDHIMA PLS...not even as a joke...i hate that track...

Edited by adoremevirgo - 11 years ago
Honestly..i don't feel anything for Megha...so you can tirade her as much as you want to...because Megha deserves every iota of pain that is coming her way...thanks to Addu/Munna...she will get twofold of what she has done to Mohan...😑

She thinks that she will betray Addu if she sides with Mohan...lets see what will she do when she finds out what her son has turned out to be...I am inclined to believe that she will side with Addu then also...😑😑
😑
Honestly...as far as they are potraying Munna's character,and if he turns out to be Addu...he is black mark on the memory of his own father...Amar Vyas...who took a bullet to his chest for honesty and goodness...πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
πŸ˜’
As far as Navika is concerned...she should have expected that kind of behaviour from Mohan...the way she has ill-treated him these past few episodes...she had it coming...and anyway...you do not ask for an apology...you have to earn it...

So Navika...buck up...you have to work really hard to manao Spiderman...all the bestπŸ‘πŸΌ 
I agree with you completely. It seems there is no redemption for Megha's character. Navika's anguish & her complaints were understandable which she clearly talked out with Mohan when he came to Vyas house. But Megha... I still can't understand her dhokha jap with Addu... she could have been reasonable like Nanhi... but how can she season 1 se lakir ki fakeer hai... πŸ˜† Still I'm not the happy with her dialogues if only dialogues can redeem her... I know she lost her child... but it's same for Mohan... how can love for a person be wrong if something bad happened to other??  She could have said ki mujhe aur Mohan ko Addu ko samajhna chahiye tha, etc... Why she kept standing when Addu insulted Mohan?? I never got that part... not even in season 1. Kya achche sanskaar dene ki zimmedaari sirf Mohan ki thi... Megha sirf Mohan ko blame karti rehti thi... woh mera beta hai bole ke... ok Mohan was wrong in luring Addu with gifts but she could have been more sensible... as she was more mature in their relationship... but I'm unable to understand or relate this kind of portrayal of Megha's character.

Seems like Raddi Bala ayi hee ayii

Direct from her raddi and butter knife dhabba to Mohan's doorstep πŸ˜† 

Mai ayi Mohan tere liye, mera hee jalwa πŸ˜†

Edited by Fari- - 11 years ago
yes mamta...u pointed one gud thing...it was not a gud tactics to win a kid's heart by gving gifts...but mohan was like this much before marriage...in rashmi's farmhouse...mohan persuaded addu to pretend to be his son by promising him gifts...even during manav track he brought a psp for addu to win his heart...

y didnt megha make this clear to mohan before marriage that this is not the rite way to reach out to addu...being a mother sorry being a biological mother she shud know better wat is addu's weakness...and she shud hv told mohan to use it to win him...u know like playing cricket with him or watching cartoon with him...things that addu loved to do...

nywys...megha seems adamant to believe that this entire mess is created by mohan alone as if it was his motto in life to send away addu somewhere after marriage...

megha has to go a long way for redemption...and i mean it a long way...and i hope the CVs r listening to this...the way has to be long and not a short overnite one...

they wud better end the show before showing a stupid scene like megha suddenly running to mohan to say that she is sorry for misunderstanding him for so long and mohan instantly hugging her...
Originally posted by Fari-

pls dont use that name in ssn2...

It seems appropriate Aditi, for me to announce the glad tidings to all, in advance πŸ₯³

She will be back on VIEWER'S choice πŸ˜†
Edited by Fari- - 11 years ago
@Aditi: RIght... but if CVs are following My name is Khan kind of track it's not working in favour of Megha's character... Her guilt & pain is understandable... I can also understand her fear when she says ki main uske saamne jaane se bhi darti hoon kahin phir se koi rishta na ban jaye... but I can't understand dhoka part... I guess Beera ko Megha ko bhi ek shock treatment dena chahiye...πŸ˜†
As far as kidnapping part is concerned I feel it's for Megha... to make her realise her mistake... but that's not good strategy at all... however I hope CVs execute it properly so that it doesn't look unrealistic or illogical.

It seems appropriate Aditi, for me to announce the glad tidings to all, in advance πŸ₯³

She will be back on VIEWER'S choice πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Viewer's choice!!! Yeah very true, Fari!!! Better be in party mood than to spoil the mood later after seeing the grand entry!πŸ₯³
And Megha shud have a bad death for all her sin doing of loving her son more than anybody else!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have a question, Fari! Even if the son is MM's, it will be the same sin doing of loving the son more than Mohan, right??!!πŸ€”
Rhidimma ke koi zaroorat nahi, kyonki Megha ne uski kami poori kar dehain
In SSN-2 Megha doesnt remind me of anything else but Rhidimma!
wahe bhoot banke lauthi hain Megha iss naey SSN mein  🀒

I realy miss that strong, understanging, logical character named MRS Viyas! dunnu what r d trying to make out of Megha... I can lil or more understand reaction and thoughts of every character but Megha...UFFF no logic no sense left in her!