ARSHI SS- OUR LOVE

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

arshi.aditi

arshi.aditi

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
           OUR LOVE...
HELLOOOClap
Sooo frnds m back with an arshi SS...although its my second attempt but still hope u all will like it...

PART-1

arnav & khushi r happily married couple & love each other alot...

One day arnav was sitting on d couch working on his laptop (as usual :P ) when his phone rang

ARNAV: hello...hay Shanaya, hw r u??...wt u r at airport?? Wait m coming to pick u...

Arnav went down in hurryKHUSHI: arnav tum kanha ja rahe ho??ARNAV: khushi mai airport ja raha hun aa ke baat karta hun...

He left leaving everyone confuse...

After 1hr door bell rang & hp went to open d door...

And arnav entered with a girl wearing a frock till her knee & every1 was happy to see her except payal & khushi as dey didn't knew her...

ANJALI: aree shanaya tum...what a pleasent surprise...hw r u?SHANAYA: m f9 di...hw r u??

ANJALI: m also f9...& she hugged shanayaafter dat shanaya took blessings frm nani , maami & maama & hugged aakash bt she saw 2 new faces looking at her blankly so she asked

SHANAYA: arniee who r dey?? ( she said pointing 2wards payal & khushi )

ARNAV: ya i forgot to introduce u to them...She is khushi my beautiful wife (he said hugging her side ways)

AAKASH: & she is payal my wife...Litsning dis shanaya was shocked & was very jealous of khushi...

ARNAV: & khushi she is shanaya my childhood frnd..

KHUSHI: Hi shanaya nice to meet toSHANAYA: (with a fake smile) same here... 

NOTE- in dis SS khushi is a well educated girl & arshi both studied togather & fall in love & got married...khushi & arnav both handle AR togather as aaksh is going to US. Anjali is unmarrid.

Plz lyk & comment...

-aDiTi :)

Edited by arshi.aditi - 21 March 2013 at 11:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supakoolpr---Sonia---

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARSHI SS- OUR LOVE" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

---Sonia---

IF-Dazzler

---Sonia---

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
nice start
hope shanya does not do anything wrong
continue soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top