Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bambogli

😆

<font color="#ff3366">He can cast Sushi too. & name the movie Katsushi: Billi aur Machchhi ki Prem Kahani.</font>

Oh yaa...
The title sounds very Japanese...
They can eat sushi( the food)in the whole film..

The look shud be same as "Chandni chowk to China"😆
hasini009 thumbnail

Katrina thought that adding Kaif makes her sound more Indian and would make her acceptance into Bollywood easier. 

and what would be Kat's surname if she enters into Japanese movies, Suzuki, Yamaguchi or Honda?😆

ps:  I don't believe in the story " Kaif came from Katrina's Kashmiri father".  

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pekingexpress

ofcourse she did:

Kaif is a true citizen of the world, having lived in China, Japan, France, England, Poland, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, and Hawaii before finally settling down in Mumbai, India.

and not just she! even her 7 siblings and her mum travelled with her. WHO GAVE THEM MONEY? ðŸ˜ē

Sometimes girls with "special talents" have to learn few words of  different languages to please their clients...😆
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: lovanika

Sometimes girls with "special talents" have to learn few words of  different languages to please their clients...😆

That's just Deepika's hobby when she is not doing a movie ðŸ˜‰
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
i have lived in india and usa for so so many years...will i get to star in both bollywood and hollywood movies too? ðŸ˜‰
ramu61 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
And what exactly is the point of this article? Trying to shove her story down our throat? Trying to make it sound legit and real. Haha. This is all bullshit. Who believes this stuff now a days anyway?? Its just made up so her past cant be checked out. No one would know where to start. Can only fool naive people with this.

Where did her poor, struggling family of 10 get the money to travel all around the world and reside there for short while... Bull shit!!!
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ddds

She will do the film just for going JAPAN??

Japanme aisa kya hai?

I guess it's too difficult to just hop on a plane and go there... ðŸĪŠ
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramu61

And what exactly is the point of this article? Trying to shove her story down our throat? Trying to make it sound legit and real. Haha. This is all bullshit. Who believes this stuff now a days anyway?? Its just made up so her past cant be checked out. No one would know where to start. Can only fool naive people with this.

Where did her poor, struggling family of 10 get the money to travel all around the world and reside there for short while... Bull shit!!!

We had a whole thread trying to figure this out...

I think the consensus is that they were missionaries and were given money by the organization they worked with to do missionary work in all these countries. It's not uncommon.
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Katrina Kaif had lived in Tokyo doing japanese po*n.