ViBul

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

angelic.pari

IF-Dazzler

angelic.pari

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
hiii friends Big smile

it just came into my mind that it had been much better if our cutie vibul were protagonists in some show and whole story used to revolve around them Embarrassed

like title of show "Vihaan Bulbul" Big smile
like it was once "kavyAnjali" Tongue

hayyee Vibul dikha hi nhi rahe... Ouch me missing them... tht kiss scene [:->]

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Soha81LuvmayurmaneetdmgfanA1xxRiaKapoorxxShee_xaan-Hudi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ViBul" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xxRiaKapoorxx

xxRiaKapoorxx

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!

I really think that KHTV should just be about ViBu now haha They are really all that matter. Everyone is just waiting for their love story to start! I hope that we can see more of them too yaar :( I was so sad we only got A FEW MINS of ViBu this week... in just ONE episode... I was so disappointed. Cry

Really, really hope we get more!! MUCH MORE. Please CVs,.. hear our prayers!!! Disapprove

<3 Ria

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lamiya2dmgfanA1

_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
LOL, thats what I thought that the story will focus on them 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgfanA1MyKritika

angelic.pari

IF-Dazzler

angelic.pari

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
they should stop fighting at least -_-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyKritika

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
I watch this show on YouTube because I can't be bothered to watch the epi for half an hour n only see a 2 min scene of vihaan n bulbul, they are the sole reason I watch this show at all

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.