Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkgal thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetz1204

Ya...he seems one of the Psycho majnu types...Photos and doll and bracelet and stalking!Ya humare High Heels Toh Hai!

🀒  lets take him to psychiatrist, hes totally weird , that broken  bracelet n sanju handkerchief n all the other stuffs , haad hoti hai yaar ,
nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

i too love their BG

And plus they are so so cute!
I cant stop loving them!

same here!they are just so cute πŸ˜Š
nuckts thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkgal

good analysis <3
indeed yesterdays epi was good , i loved all whole prank , Specially the 'BHAI'  Mac , Gosh he was looking too good , i couldn't control my laughter, Reminded me of Circuit mad in love types πŸ˜† , but as it was expected purushutasrta guy over-smart themπŸ˜† , i found him funny , but a bit of nerdy also ,

the couple are so in love OMG , sanjus dialogue cracked me up too, i was a bit astonished by her saying , later the night bedroom scence was awesome , typical romantic couple , seeing moon , dancing with monkey n  admiring each other pics

im so in love with them , i wish they go forward like this only , no BIG problems **Fingers Crossed **

n i wonder whats with this mystery man πŸ˜† koi kaam dhanda nahi hai kya , sirf sanju ke peeche hi ghumta rehta hai πŸ˜•,

lolzz seriously mac looked so cute even  in that costume with such makeup!πŸ˜† but ya about purushastra i must say there is atleast now someone besides mac who is not crazy for sanju!πŸ˜†
i loved the background score a lot i want that !
nuckts thumbnail

^^ sahi kaha asi...tht MM dare not do anythin to prithvi warna i will kill him!

count me in too!😑
nuckts thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkgal

😈 yaa, if he try to comes between them
 we all kill him with OUR HIGH HEELS { girls biggest weapon}πŸ˜†

but seriously kitna pagal majnu hai , he should live the couple after seeing them so in love

As vinnie say " he will pakka go to hell"🀣 Cuz messing between a -so - in- love couple ,

you bet there is one common thing between mystery man n varun both lack self respect i mean if a girl is not intrested just leave her na stop irritating her!😑
Jane_Doe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know why i used to hate Lavin for no reason when he was in D3... Or maybe there was a reason--- Everyone in D3 forum hated himπŸ˜•!
But then i saw him in Bffs and i suddenly started to like him and i really like Mac too... I had no idea he would look soo cute as BHAI (bole toh rakhi wala nahi re.. Tapori wala bhai..πŸ˜†)...
And same goes for Charlie too, i didnt like her and the character Ela when BFFs started but after seeing her in Nach Baliye, i'm finding her sweet...
nuckts thumbnail

Originally posted by: krit125

they r just too cute and the bg suits them very well...
day by day , sanvi ko dekne keliye pagal ho raha hoon...

@shweta ... if MM does anythin to our prithvi , im joining ur murder plan too

same here give me a high five!πŸ‘

Originally posted by: nuckts

same here give me a high five!πŸ‘

*hi5* our MM murder grup is gettin big...Yay!
pinkgal thumbnail

lolzz seriously mac looked so cute even  in that costume with such makeup!πŸ˜† but ya about purushastra i must say there is atleast now someone besides mac who is not crazy for sanju!πŸ˜†
i loved the background score a lot i want that !

Mac πŸ˜† ;  a better comic element than RGV {no offence} just a POV,

hahahaha ur cracked me with "purushastra i must say there is atleast now someone besides mac who is not crazy for sanju!" 🀣 i totally agree with u on this πŸ˜‰
pinkgal thumbnail

you bet there is one common thing between mystery man n varun both lack self respect i mean if a girl is not intrested just leave her na stop irritating her!😑

varun is changing a bit Maybe cuz CVs. dont want to give negative impact on them , bt still he hasnt led down hopes on sanju  , so does the Mystery Man , its height , there is something called PRIVACY  😑 stalking people in their room * disgusting* hats off to these Manjus πŸ‘ ( aesa pyaar kabhi nahi dekha ) {sarcastic}