Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Hrithik Roshan, Katrina Kaif starrer 'Bang Bang' p

cutiepiexox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hrithik Roshan, Katrina Kaif starrer 'Bang Bang' postpones

Mumbai: Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif starrer Bang Bang has postponed shooting due to the growing unrest in Kashmir.

There have been clashes between the producers and the director Siddharth as the later said that the film may be shot in Punjab but the director said a big no and remained positive about peace returning to the valley sometime soon.

But this fresh unrest has postponed the movie to December.

A source confirmed the news saying, "Sad but true, we are neither going to Kashmir nor Punjab. Siddharth wants Kashmir, which will not happen now. Moreover, he now has plans to have snow scenes, which will happen only by December."

Bang Bang was supposed to start its first 45 day shoot in the Kashmir valley but now it will begin shooting in Europe, moving onto Turkey and will then wait till the situation in Kashmir is under control.

A source close to the film said, "The Europe schedule was second on the list, but there is no option now but to start the film in Europe and not India. Safety comes first."

The film cannot be shot in Punjab as one cannot create an ambience of Kashmir in Punjab, added a source.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eeeh i don't get it 😲

so they can't shoot in Kashmir right now okay i get that...but they're planning to start the shootings in europe right? so why postpone untill december? 😕 i mean why not start right now? 

by the way: BYE BYE BANG BANG BOOM BOOM KATTY'S CAREER 😳
Ah i get it now...they will start in december because they want to film in the snow in europe...BUT is this Siddharth guy god or something? I mean how does he know it will snow in december? right now there is snow in my garden and just everywhere yes which is odd cuz usually the snow is gone before february starts...now even next week some countries like mine will have snow but i doubt that the snow will return very quick in december...🤔 by the way did we even have snow in december? cuz i remember it started in january...anyway SIDDHARTH IS LOSER:

Director

• Salaam Namaste (2005) 🥱
  • Ta Ra Rum Pum (2007) 😵
  • Bachna Ae Haseeno (2008) 😒
  • Anjaana Anjaani (2010) 👎🏼
  • Bang Bang (2013) 😕

Writer

• Hum Tum (2004) 👏
  • Salaam Namaste (2005) 🥱
  • Ta Ra Rum Pum (2007) 😵
  • Bachna Ae Haseeno (2008) 😔
  • Anjaana Anjaani (2011) 🤢

SO BYE BYE BANG BANG BOOM BOOM TO KATTY'S CAREER WITH THIS MOVIE! 

Best thing is all these delays aren't helping right? She'll become 29 in july which means Dhoom 3 will release after that...now i presume shooting of BANG BANG BOOM BOOM will take like a year? Also the Kashmir thing seems so unpredictable Sid may ask Katrina to just keep her dates free cuz the minute things are stable they're gonna need her which means BANG BANG BOOM BOOM TO KATTY'S CAREER is gonna be her only movie for some time. So then she'll become 30 and the movie releases like three months before she becomes 31...

so while Katty is hardly visible fans like puff puff will become bored cuz suddenly there's just nothing she can fill her life with so puff puff will become a fan of the more active Deepika or Parineeti...BYE BYE BANG BANG BOOM BOOM TO KATTY'S CAREER 🥳

Let's not forget to express our gratitude to Sid Anand 🤗
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The title of this movie always cracks me up.

Bang bang? 😆
This content was originally posted by: ponymo

The title of this movie always cracks me up.

Bang bang? 😆

told ya got to love SID ANAND...can someone by the way please explain why the queen of bollywood would even consider to work with such a loser? the loser literally made her go back with this film to where she started...BOOM AND NOW BANG...

see it's a full circle now. Katty is back to her roots...

Big KISS to Siddharth for ending Katty's career!

Edited by pekingexpress - 11 years ago
yepme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kat will rock in this movie
pari_roxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bang bang??
Is the movie about banging people?
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4