Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
I wish this was the END of KTLK. At least a real Happy Ending of our most loved show KTLK . Instead of 28th March thoda jaldi ho jata. Koi baat nahi.
ASHNI we would have cherished forever.

____________ THE END____________

Edited by rajanigandha26 - 21 March 2013 at 9:37pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

jahanaarameena_kannanArmu4evaSHIKHA19Ena292swati62Roza_DUSG200koyelbasusonyjknumKrrish4Youhkp11debaparna77Suvika.parmarAnidhirohanttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The END" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Awww... My dear... Hug I understand your pain and anger but what's the use?? We have got very ruthless CVs who love negativity to the core & keep adopting negative thoughts always. Now only 4 episodes are remaining, so not much left to tolerate...

Agreed with ya that above scene would have been the perfect end of this season: Nidhi testing positive for pregnancy & overjoyed AshNi basking in immense happiness & bliss of parenthood!! I however still wish to be positive about getting to see this scene on 28th march before conclusion of this season.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUrajanigandha26parmarA

debaparna77

IF-Sizzlerz

debaparna77

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Agree with u Rajani...no more season 2 for me...itna depressive show phir dekhne ki himmat nahi hai...

Roza_DUrajanigandha26parmarA

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Rajani,this was the perfect ending for me dear.aur kya keh sakte hai?beautiful pic rajani

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26ttrocks

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Totally .. even just the declaration of Nidhis pregnancy n a happy happy family moment.. did been perfect... nothing more needed..! 

And for Season 2.. please get rid of the current set of CVs rightaway ..!! Zero Creativity! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUrajanigandha26parmarAnidhirohanttrocks

nidhirohan

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhirohan

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
agree with u rajani ,yes this was the perfect ending.Smile
.instead of dragging it and spoiling it to this level..which we never expected Disapprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUSG200rajanigandha26ttrocks

SG200

IF-Dazzler

SG200

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Very true! Don't know what they are going to show next week!

Roza_DUrajanigandha26nidhirohan

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Rajani,for me the show has ended right there ,I didnt watch after that ,I read the update and decided against watching chemical and physical pregnancy,I am happy that Nidhi has confirmed her pregnancy and I would like to llive with memory of Ashu being sooo happy.I dont care what all they show,now no celebration ,not any amount of I love you and holding hands matter to me,,I could not sleep for 2 nights and now I have decided to let that frame be my last memory for this season.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.