Crime Patrol Quiz:Identify the characters...

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Mention the real name of the actress if you know. Or, just name at least one case in which they were featured.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pic one is of Ankita Bhargava who played a senior inspector in Crime Patrol. The case was about a girl I think who was part of a ciber crime. A crazy lover of that girl posted sexy pics of the gril on a fake page on facebook

Second pic is of Swati Kapoor who was accused of killing her parents in the episode of Crime Patrol as she was deprived of love and affection that she didn't get from them. She was proven innocent later

Last one I am not sure of her real name. Is that the pic of the episode where she played Rita Gomes who was molested in a car in kolkata?  ( Park Street Case) 😕

Nice Game. 👏
Edited by -Ritu567- - 11 years ago
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

Pic one is of Ankita Bhargava who played a senior inspector in Crime Patrol. The case was about a girl I think who was part of a ciber crime. A crazy lover of that girl posted sexy pics of the gril on a fake page on facebook

Second pic is of Swati Kapoor who was accused of killing her parents in the episode of Crime Patrol as she was deprived of love and affection that she didn't get from them. She was proven innocent later

Last one I am not sure of her real name. Is that the pic of the episode where she played Rita Gomes who was molested in a car in kolkata?  ( Park Street Case) 😕

Nice Game. 👏

Wow..Ritu...👏👏👏
You got all right... I have to post another quiz now...😆
The third actress' real name is Geetanjali Mishra.

Congrats..you are an ardent fan of Crime Patrol...
madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I could only identifed the last one; the other two alhtough I remember the episode, but couldn't remember the faces of those two ladies.  I must say Ritu, you have a good memory.
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhoo

I could only identifed the last one; the other two alhtough I remember the episode, but couldn't remember the faces of those two ladies.  I must say Ritu, you have a good memory.

Ritu is the true fan of Crime Patrol after ME...😉
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Muskaan92

Ritu is the true fan of Crime Patrol after ME...😉

Aww Thanks. 😳 Anup Soni and the show itself  got me hooked. Can't stay away from it anymore. 😳
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

Aww Thanks. 😳 Anup Soni and the show itself  got me hooked. Can't stay away from it anymore. 😳

Anup Soni is the best...

kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Does anyone know the real name of the Lead from the case where the father kills his daughter SHWETA?

Does anyyone know her real name?

charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can name only one - Ankita
But remember the cases. First which comes to my mind are
1) Inspector investigating Cyber crime 
2) Accused who kills her own parents along with her friend
3) Park street rape case