Crime patrol: Dastak

Crime Patrol Quiz:Identify the characters...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Mention the real name of the actress if you know. Or, just name at least one case in which they were featured.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crime Patrol Quiz:Identify the characters..." in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Pic one is of Ankita Bhargava who played a senior inspector in Crime Patrol. The case was about a girl I think who was part of a ciber crime. A crazy lover of that girl posted sexy pics of the gril on a fake page on facebook

Second pic is of Swati Kapoor who was accused of killing her parents in the episode of Crime Patrol as she was deprived of love and affection that she didn't get from them. She was proven innocent later

Last one I am not sure of her real name. Is that the pic of the episode where she played Rita Gomes who was molested in a car in kolkata?  ( Park Street Case) Confused

Nice Game. Clap

Edited by -Ritu567- - 22 March 2013 at 10:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bose541486Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Pic one is of Ankita Bhargava who played a senior inspector in Crime Patrol. The case was about a girl I think who was part of a ciber crime. A crazy lover of that girl posted sexy pics of the gril on a fake page on facebook

Second pic is of Swati Kapoor who was accused of killing her parents in the episode of Crime Patrol as she was deprived of love and affection that she didn't get from them. She was proven innocent later

Last one I am not sure of her real name. Is that the pic of the episode where she played Rita Gomes who was molested in a car in kolkata?  ( Park Street Case) Confused

Nice Game. Clap

Wow..Ritu...ClapClapClap
You got all right... I have to post another quiz now...LOL
The third actress' real name is Geetanjali Mishra.

Congrats..you are an ardent fan of Crime Patrol...

Ritu-

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I could only identifed the last one; the other two alhtough I remember the episode, but couldn't remember the faces of those two ladies.  I must say Ritu, you have a good memory.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhoo

I could only identifed the last one; the other two alhtough I remember the episode, but couldn't remember the faces of those two ladies.  I must say Ritu, you have a good memory.

Ritu is the true fan of Crime Patrol after ME...Wink

Ritu-

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskaan92

Aww Thanks. Embarrassed Anup Soni and the show itself  got me hooked. Can't stay away from it anymore. Embarrassed

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Originally posted by Muskaan92

Aww Thanks. Embarrassed Anup Soni and the show itself  got me hooked. Can't stay away from it anymore. Embarrassed

Anup Soni is the best...

Ritu-

kawal_tak

IF-Sizzlerz

kawal_tak

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Does anyone know the real name of the Lead from the case where the father kills his daughter SHWETA?

Does anyyone know her real name?

Muskaan92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top