Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Rachna, Suhaana, Gemmy, Abie, Naeema, Sunitha:  I am having a hellish day in work, so please accept my apologies for not responding to everyone individually.

Thank you so much for the kind words. Really appreciate your taking a moment off to comment.😊
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely analysis! 👏
palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really liked the way you said SP just took g3 for granted without realising that she was actually looking after his every need so that he could be free to be independent and strong!!!! All wives are such!!!! 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Indu What a beautiful take 👏👏👏.. loved reading it all almost 3 times 😳... SP certainly needs a companion who can give him the much needed support in his daily routine life ... Even man needs it ...A man is always incomplete without a woman and vice versa reason why we hv institution of marriage so that every human feels complete and secure in his life till the end of his/her life's journey and thats what CVs want to show in this serial ..

First it was Yash and then it was SP .,.. I still remember how Yash was insecure when he could see Vidhi is not able to manage time for his daughters PayPal and so he carries them in his arms and says he dont need any favour from them and this is where G3-SP thinks of his remarriage to give him that feeling of security  in the form of a companion 😳.. Today I feel SP needs that same security in his life ... I do feel Yash will b able to connect with this SP since he himself went through this phase in his life 🤔...

Also like u said Akash plays a cruicial role too since that inside guilt in SP still exists for his 30 yr old mistake and so the day AKash transforms into a civilised human , SP might get rid of his guilt fully ...

Coming to AarYa scene , I want a Aayu spl from u now 😳
InduG64 thumbnail
@Aanyakunat and Bharathi: Thank you so much.😊

@Jyo: Thanks. Your support to whatever I write endears me to you from heart. Love you.🤗

I completely agree about aakash. Till now, not once has SP addressed either Aakash or Radha directly. I am dead sure that the day SP pulls up Aakash for whatever ruckus he is creating at that moment, Aakash will heed...Aakash may react rowdily out of habit but he will listen. That scolding will make him feel good because that scolding will be of a father. I have given Aakash's behavior at Gayatri's funeral some thought. It was not that he was being greedy there at that inopportune moment. That was a little boy craving his father's attention when the mother...the only one who gave him some importance...lay dead. He specifically mentioned "babuji" in the same breath as the property, because that is the only manner he equates with SP at the moment. Before that moment, he was all by himself in one corner, totally alienated from all the rituals that Yash, Prateek and Pankaj were doing. He was only called in when they needed him to give kandha. Problem is the man doesn't know how to be civil, so he cannot differentiate the good from the bad...the right way from the evil way...the right time from the ill-timing.

One Aayu letter to papa coming up after today's episode...pwomise!!!😳
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
-Dhoop- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for ur wonderful analysis... 👏 👏 👏
As usual it helps me...
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srads

Thanx for ur wonderful analysis... 👏 👏 👏