Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Be +ve friends

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kuttappi

kuttappi

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
I knw evryone inclding me is nt happy wth d ongoing track..may be this is the sign of KTLK season2...first they thought to mak Nidhi preg and mak d show to an end, nw they gt a clue for KTLK2,thtz why they suddenly  chngd d topic..Confused...

bt lik al said v need to chang d writrz ..v hav very talented writers(in our forums too) n ned to intrduc thm in KTLK2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-deepali17-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Be +ve friends" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-deepali17-

IF-Stunnerz

-deepali17-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

Yes lets get over this anger / ire fill up the forum with only fun...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swati62rrdsu

bluesk

bluesk

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttappi

I knw evryone inclding me is nt happy wth d ongoing track..may be this is the sign of KTLK season2...first they thought to mak Nidhi preg and mak d show to an end, nw they gt a clue for KTLK2,thtz why they suddenly  chngd d topic..Confused...

bt lik al said v need to chang d writrz ..v hav very talented writers(in our forums too) n ned to intrduc thm in KTLK2

even i think the same,we all know that kk wont do mother role,so if they show baby how can we get season2,so i think they r laying platform for season2 n that might be the reason for this bio medical pregnancy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top