8X18 - Freaks & Geeks -Promos/pics-Krissy Returns

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
So a school for hunters, huh. Sounds intense!

And Krissy returns!! I liked her when she first appeared! 

Any thoughts?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

beyonddarknesssayanti_ashiuvherms_angelepiphany.Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "8X18 - Freaks & Geeks -Promos/pics-Krissy Returns" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
umm... krissy... admired her spunk...Clap  but didnt paticularly like her... Ouch

best of all... loved dean's dialogue * join a girl's scouts.. go eat a cookie or something..* made me remember her.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
I don't think that is such a good idea dear..
i mean the vast knowledge the experienced hunters collected...be it John's Journal or Men of letters...will be diluted...
remember the reason Y Men of letters made their info Privy..and only chosen hunters were trusted...

and keeping out all the info openly ... its too risky...we know Demon's nature and given history of possessions...its a bad idea..

sayanti_ashiuv-Mystery-

sayanti_ashiuv

IF-Rockerz

sayanti_ashiuv

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
well, my feelings are mixed...i do not seem to come to any concrete decision regarding a school for the huntersConfused nwy, the episode is gonna be definitely intense and interesting tooTongue tfs, mahiEmbarrassed

-Mystery-Ephemera

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
I liked Krissy so much when she first appeared, it was one of my favorite episodes from that season. It's gonna be wonderful to see her back! Thanks for sharing. Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
But Still How can a school of hunters help in furthering the story??
you know to move it forward , how can it help?Confused

i liked Krissy tooEmbarrassed
still is this gonna be one of those 'filler' episodes??Ermm

At This stage of season were there is only few more episodes to the Finale...NOW if they insert a 'filler' wouldn't it be a "bad" idea??Confused

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
@Flutter - I liked Krissy.. she was just very lively and even just as a kid, she was giving Dean a hard time ;) It was kinda cute.. I'm looking forward to her return.

@L - Yeah, that's probably why the boys are against it too. Kids are supposed to be protected from all this, not sent out to hunt all the evil stuff.  I'm not in favor either.

@Sayanti - It is going to be an intense episode.. kinda raises an important question. Can't wait!

@Epiphany - I'm glad Krissy is back too! I just hope they are not bringing her back to kill her off... as seems to be the trend with Supernatural.

@L again - This one probably doesn't have much to do with the mytharc, you're right but I know that the next one is.  I personally am not a big fan of the mytharc this season so I don't mind that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterby

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.