Debate Mansion

Tidbits, Trivias... Share what you want II (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 37

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
 how JK Rowling planned out the plot lines of the Harry Potter books which kept readers guessing for years

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tidbits, Trivias... Share what you want II (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Is this how people use Virgin's inflight messaging system? The funniest messages purporting to be between airline passengers

Virgin Chats

Virgin Chats

Chatty: One passenger tries to charm with a free soda whilst another wants to slum it in economy

chat

Charming: The chat-up lines are no worse than the ones said by millions of us on a drunken night out

chat

Clever: An attempt at role playing in a James Bond-like atmosphere but is it genuine?

In-flirt entertainment: Virgin America's system allows passengers to enter onboard chat rooms, flirt with random passengers and even send them drinks and food

In-flirt entertainment: Virgin America's system allows passengers to enter onboard chat rooms, flirt with random passengers and even send them drinks and food

chat

chat

Creepy: One passenger is in for a bumpy ride to Florida whilst another is in a three-way conversation

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
It was the first day of a school in USA and a new Indian student named Chandrasekhar Subramanian entered the fourth grade.

The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American History. Who said 'Give me Liberty , or give me Death'?"

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Chandrasekhar, who had his hand up: 'Patrick Henry, 1775' he said.
'Very good! Who said 'Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth?''

Again, no response except from Chandrasekhar. 'Abraham Lincoln , 1863' said Chandrasekhar.

The teacher snapped at the class, 'Class, you should be ashamed. Chandrasekhar, who is new to our country, knows more about our history than you do.'

She heard a loud whisper: 'F ___ the Indians,' 'Who said that?' she demanded. Chandrasekhar put his hand up. 'General Custer, 1862.'

At that point, a student in the back said, 'I'm gonna puke.'

The teacher glares around and asks 'All right! Now, who said that?' Again, Chandrasekhar says, 'George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991.'

Now furious, another student yells, 'Oh yeah? Suck this!'

Chandrasekhar jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher, 'Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky,1997'

Now with almost mob hysteria someone said 'You little sh*t. If you say anything else, I'll kill you.' Chandrasekhar frantically yells at the top of his voice, 'Michael Jackson to the child witnesses testifying against him, 2004.'

The teacher fainted. And as the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, 'Oh sh*t, we're screwed!' And Chandrasekhar said quietly, 'I think it was Lehmann Brothers, November 4th, 2008'.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

peridot.zorrro-Aarya-iluvrevolutionboreddamselrahmona_paksweVinzy

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Angie_

It was the first day of a school in USA and a new Indian student named Chandrasekhar Subramanian entered the fourth grade.

The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American History. Who said 'Give me Liberty , or give me Death'?"

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Chandrasekhar, who had his hand up: 'Patrick Henry, 1775' he said.
'Very good! Who said 'Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth?''

Again, no response except from Chandrasekhar. 'Abraham Lincoln , 1863' said Chandrasekhar.

The teacher snapped at the class, 'Class, you should be ashamed. Chandrasekhar, who is new to our country, knows more about our history than you do.'

She heard a loud whisper: 'F ___ the Indians,' 'Who said that?' she demanded. Chandrasekhar put his hand up. 'General Custer, 1862.'

At that point, a student in the back said, 'I'm gonna puke.'

The teacher glares around and asks 'All right! Now, who said that?' Again, Chandrasekhar says, 'George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991.'

Now furious, another student yells, 'Oh yeah? Suck this!'

Chandrasekhar jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher, 'Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky,1997'

Now with almost mob hysteria someone said 'You little sh*t. If you say anything else, I'll kill you.' Chandrasekhar frantically yells at the top of his voice, 'Michael Jackson to the child witnesses testifying against him, 2004.'

The teacher fainted. And as the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, 'Oh sh*t, we're screwed!' And Chandrasekhar said quietly, 'I think it was Lehmann Brothers, November 4th, 2008'.

LOL

Angie, the Lehmann Brothers is classic :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Angie_

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Awesome advertisement ! Real cute!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

peridot.zorrroVinzy

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Teacher : Who invented the light Bulb ?

Johnny : I don't know Miss

Teacher : You need to focus more on your studies.

Johnny : Please Miss, can I ask a question ?

Teacher : Yes.

Johnny : Do you know Angela ?

Teacher : No, why ?

Johnny : You need to focus more on your husband!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Michael Douglas cancer oral sex claim: transcript and audio
A spokesperson for Michael Douglas has claimed that the actor did not say his particular cancer was caused by oral sex. Here is the relevant audio and transcript to prove that he did
On Monday 3 June, the Guardian published an interview with the actor Michael Douglas in which he said that his cancer was "caused by HPV (human papillomavirus), which actually comes from cunnilingus".

Allen Burry, a spokesman for the actor, has since denied that Douglas said that oral sex was the cause of his own cancer, but was merely one of the many causes of oral cancer. "In a discussion with the newspaper," the Associated Press quotes Burry as saying, "they talked about the causes of oral cancer, one of which was oral sex, which is noted and has been known for a while now."

The Guardian firmly denies this charge of misrepresentation. Mr Burry was not present at the Guardian's interview with Michael Douglas; the only two people present were Mr Douglas and the Guardian writer, Xan Brooks. Here is the audio file of the relevant part of the interview, along with a verbatim transcript of that section.

Xan Brooks: Do you feel, in hindsight, that you overloaded your system? Overloaded your system with drugs, smoking, drink?

Michael Douglas: No. No. Ah, without getting too specific, this particular cancer is caused by something called HPV, which actually comes about from cunnilingus.

Source: Guardian

Bcos of Michael Douglas, lots of guys visiting cancer checking centers lol...Thanks, Michael Douglas...TongueLOLWink

Cotillion

Cotillion

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top