Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
There are few people who r making MIDs by taking GurIka/AArya/PV names and then adds PV into my forums and then they make one post on PV forum or comment on any post.Then they start to dislike other actors comments on their FCs.

Plzzz be careful when some newbie makes a post or comment on ur post.
Just pm me that post.I will check those IDs (U knw na i visit whole IF forums and also many celebs FCsEmbarrassed)
If u will comment on these type of posts then other people will think that the person who is disliking their favs comments is actually our show ka fan.But this is not the caseEmbarrassed.
If its really a MID or some person who is creating problem between fangroups then i will pm the modsEmbarrassed.
If he/she will be genunine newbie then i will comment on that post.U guys can later.OKEmbarrassed?

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08guru13pvloverkratzmahi_gurmeetcrazyforyashForeverAarYan-Gitanjali-.LovelyDreamer.bramcote46morrissunitha02nan0102yamunah79luv_lvndr-Mrs.MasHGc-lenageorgeZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjj--Iqra--aanyakunat-AarYaholic-chitsri65Abie10nusratjahan505..Comrade4eva..lovely_nikkiSaralicioustaahir004shalini28maha9gafulu14RG0209..RamKiJanaki..-BlushaLicious--RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PVians plz beware!" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
I hate a dozen of Celebs (Some, which are very obvious Stern Smile) but I have never felt the need or the want to spread hate amidst fan groups; and If I did decide to dislike and abuse; I'd do it with my ORIGINAL ID Rather than acting like a Bheegi Billi and hiding behind a MID Tongue. But, i've always welcomed peace amidst Fan groups cuz that means Team GK & GK Themselves won't get bashed upon time and time again.
And frankly speaking; an IDIOT Would have that much amount of hate in his/her heart for someone on the silver screen (or maybe People with no other workSleepy) to go around making MIDs and disliking comments so that Peace is NEVER Made between two fan groups. It's easy to stereotype a fangroup. Obviously with names like "GurIka-PV-GC-KS" We know what you are trying to do! Like yeah an idiotic PVian will make a MID clearly indicating they're a PVian/GKian then go around bashing - Why don't they do that with the original ID cuz it doesn't make a difference does it? ROFL ROFL ROFL

You think you're clever spiting venom amidst fan groups but you lack the common sense; And I ain't gonna try and explain any further Tongue

But yeah, I don't have that much time on me to Go Idhar Udhar when I have my GK's FP To look after; we don't waste time Wink

Thanks for the post Fatima! And thanks Jyo/Deeps for sticking it Big smile

Sadiie x

Edited by ..MissLonely.. - 21 March 2013 at 5:24pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_lvndrlulujjjj-AarYaholic-FireLordPhoenix..Comrade4eva..lovely_nikkitaahir004..RamKiJanaki..pickachu-BlushaLicious-gafulu14

..Comrade4eva..

IF-Rockerz

..Comrade4eva..

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Again they're doing this! Man, there are so many. I am feeling a bit stalky Fatima...I am gonna track down some of these...ahem ahems...and PM you!

And to those who are doing this...get a damn life because you're seriously just being laughed at here!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_lvndrlulujjjj-AarYaholic-lovely_nikkigafulu14pickachu

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Ok Pikachu, I will let you know if I encounter any "suspicious" newbies. Thanks for this topic!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_lvndrlulujjjjlovely_nikkipickachu

luv_lvndr

IF-Dazzler

luv_lvndr

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for info...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjlovely_nikkipickachu

lovely_nikki

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely_nikki

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the info Picku.

I'll let you know if any newbie comments on my post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjpickachu

chitsri65

IF-Rockerz

chitsri65

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks and noted. Good day !!Smile

lulujjjjpickachu

ForeverAarYan

ForeverAarYan

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Lol I have learnt my lesson.LOL Once I commented on a newbie welcome thread and later found out they were MID.

From then I have stopped commenting on newbie thread.

Thanks for the info.

lulujjjjpickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.