Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is Being Human genuine or a facade? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

In my opinion Goodwill is greater than money...Salman is doing charity but he is gaining goodwill in return...thats not actually doing charity...why does he and his whole khandaan have to advertise all the time that they are doing so much...

I think Beinghuman was a PR strategy when sallu's reputation went down the drain...initially it was just that...but I do think that now Salman is attached to this charity and is doing it with his heart...my only problem is do it...don't show it...
so that more things get sold and more money get collected and it will help sum more poorWink he has selected model where he has to advertise it otherwise it will failWink 

Edited by fire_gun - 21 March 2013 at 11:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nishi75don12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Being Human genuine or a facade? (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

New_nova

IF-Rockerz

New_nova

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

In my opinion Goodwill is greater than money...Salman is doing charity but he is gaining goodwill in return...thats not actually doing charity...why does he and his whole khandaan have to advertise all the time that they are doing so much...

I think Beinghuman was a PR strategy when sallu's reputation went down the drain...initially it was just that...but I do think that now Salman is attached to this charity and is doing it with his heart...my only problem is do it...don't show it...

I think they are promoting brand "Being Human". So that many people will aware of this and try to buy it's products and profit of this selling will go to charity. For this they have to promote this brand and its store for max selling and max charity.

don12fire_gun

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
I rarely have faith in a state system and really disappointed with my own country's judiciary system; Sri Lanka. It's polluted and money and power can buy justice which is pathetic

With regard to India I'm somewhat relieved with Dutt's verdict since the judiciary system cannot be bought to an extent. If Salman is proved guilty, obviously he should serve his sentence regardless to his charity work and what not. But can he fool and buy the system? I have no clue

New_novablue-ice

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
I don't agree with u guys...I think that real charity can be done without shoving it down everybody's throat...I have never seen people wear their companies logo T-shirts all the time...but then bhai is different...unka har kaam alag hota hai...just to let u know that a lot of people to generous amount of charity...they just don't advertise it...thats how charity is done...real charity means u get nothing back in return...not even goodwill...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lilliangishWaitForIt-Kai.

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

I rarely have faith in a state system and really disappointed with my own country's judiciary system; Sri Lanka. It's polluted and money and power can buy justice which is pathetic

With regard to India I'm somewhat relieved with Dutt's verdict since the judiciary system cannot be bought to an extent. If Salman is proved guilty, obviously he should serve his sentence regardless to his charity work and what not. But can he fool and buy the system? I have no clue

Here in USA...once someone is convicted then at the time of sentencing their are certain things that mitigate the sentence...like having a clean record, age...and several other factors...I don't know what do they consider in India at the time of sentencing...maybe doing a lot of charity helps...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KkkkkingKhan

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

I don't agree with u guys...I think that real charity can be done without shoving it down everybody's throat...I have never seen people wear their companies logo T-shirts all the time...but then bhai is different...unka har kaam alag hota hai...just to let u know that a lot of people to generous amount of charity...they just don't advertise it...thats how charity is done...real charity means u get nothing back in return...not even goodwill...

what abt by this advertising sum real serious life get saved? i guess that time real charity is doneWink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Franco

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NadzGirl...

Here in USA...once someone is convicted then at the time of sentencing their are certain things that mitigate the sentence...like having a clean record, age...and several other factors...I don't know what do they consider in India at the time of sentencing...maybe doing a lot of charity helps...
it doesn;t help in indian court

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Its real,

TIGER_KHANFranco

Post Reply New Post

Go to top