Is Being Human genuine or a facade? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
A leopard doesnt change its spots. Salman may have 'reformed' but innately he is the same- getting angry, becoming aggressive and abusive to get what he wants. 

Being Human is a great marketing avenue to promote Brand Salman- And its not only him but a lot of FEMALES that parade those shirts showing off their boobs. So, does the pictures of him playing with kids. 

All of them build a fallacy of Brand Salman which makes him look like he is a gem of a person- but we all know the truth. πŸ˜†
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
does anyone know when did he start beinghuman?
Originally posted by: Tiyali

All of them build a fallacy of Brand Salman which makes him look like he is a gem of a person- but we all know the truth. πŸ˜†

truth is he is a diamond of a person πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
well the charity started after all his legal trouble and he was inspired to an extent by Somy Ali's charity work... even the name Being Human is from one of her t-shirts! I dont know if Salman did much charity before or not but he seems into it now!! However it's definitely a bit of a cover now for him and creates PR... I think he was told to do this by his lawyers and it worked! 
Mistyy thumbnail
salman is King Asoka of our times, he was a terrible person before and now is dedicating his life to charity...how ironic, his arch rival played Asoka on screenπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Salman4Eva

This is  a DISGUSTING topic!! whatever Salmans done he's done it truly whole heatedly. If you don't, he thinks what happened is the past is very unfortunate and he regrets it soo much. At  the end of the day he is the one that will have to live with for the rest of his life so what would you know eh? As Salman says to be a human being you have to be able to feel for other which you obviously cant do. He has helped alot of people through his charity because he generally wants to good for the people of his country. Stop mixing a persons life with his present. A person betters his present to make up for his past. Whatever happened in the past was by a younger Salman but now hes alot more mature and knows what hes doing!

Dear Salma Aunty,

My intention wasn't to question Sallu Bhai's intentions. I'm sure he does it whole-heartedly and is actually interested in helping the less fortunate. My intention was to find out when, why and where this idea was conceived.  I find it hard to believe, Sallu woke up one day and decided to change everything about himself, that we ever knew as true and turn himself from a serial philander(great fan btw) into this great philanthropist. I have my doubts, that this is the brain-child of his legal team and/or publicist and hence the topic.

Regards,

Guess_wh0
Edited by guess_wh0 - 11 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
i dont know

i got genuine vibes when salman spoke about Being Human
or promoted it on tv

he is genuinely good with kids and a very loving member
of his family.

yes, when i think of all his misdemeanours...😑

this man salman and sanju are paradoxes

on the one hand lots of peope think theyre genuine and
good, 

but their actions sometimes...proves otherwise
briahna thumbnail
i am going to share bit  with you all.
i have many family members/friends who sponsor kids thru visions. the kids writes to them, they are connected all the time. the payment comes out directly from your paychecks or from your account, u don't even feel it. even my mum encouraged me to sponsor. she was on my case always, how i waste so much money @ starbucks, and hardly ever even finish my drinks.  finally  did, beautiful girls  they are. tell u you the peace u find in doing such deeds...amazing. but imagine how much money which was going in waste must be helping one needy today. feel good mann!

i say if you can/afford, go for it. it will make a big difference to someone's life. BUT don't go bragging about it, advertising it. BUT do encourage others to go for such good cause. πŸ˜† don't get me wrong, thats why maybe i am advertising this here today, not going to let opportunity go by. and yes it should be genuine. do not expect something out of this. and don't FORCE urself in doing, follow ur heart. 

as for salman, i like how he is helping the poor. BUT i don't like the way he is walking, talking with being human plastered on his forehead. how i would hv loved to see him doing this behind close doors. there are millions of givers, but they keep it to themselves.i also find that his charity work really skyrocketed after killing of innocents. THIS does not look good. 
but only he knows the truth. the real reason behind him being human.

nishi75 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: briahna

i am going to share bit  with you all.

i have many family members/friends who sponsor kids thru visions. the kids writes to them, they are connected all the time. the payment comes out directly from your paychecks or from your account, u don't even feel it. even my mum encouraged me to sponsor. she was on my case always, how i waste so much money @ starbucks, and hardly ever even finish my drinks.  finally  did, beautiful girls  they are. tell u you the peace u find in doing such deeds...amazing. but imagine how much money which was going in waste must be helping one needy today. feel good mann!

i say if you can/afford, go for it. it will make a big difference to someone's life. BUT don't go bragging about it, advertising it. BUT do encourage others to go for such good cause. πŸ˜† don't get me wrong, thats why maybe i am advertising this here today, not going to let opportunity go by. and yes it should be genuine. do not expect something out of this. and don't FORCE urself in doing, follow ur heart. 

as for salman, i like how he is helping the poor. BUT i don't like the way he is walking, talking with being human plastered on his forehead. how i would hv loved to see him doing this behind close doors. there are millions of givers, but they keep it to themselves.i also find that his charity work really skyrocketed after killing of innocents. THIS does not look good. 
but only he knows the truth. the real reason behind him being human.

He has many times shared this, that earlier he never used to talk about it but ppl started saying that how will other ppl support and do charity if u don't tell about it. Which is why he has started talking. Also, about the stores etc etc he has said that I don't want to depend on ppl donating money to the cause as they mitedo it 2-3 times but ultimately there has to be a regular flow of cash to genuinely make it work . Being commercialized does exactly that!

I think it is commendable what the family id doing and they have been known to do charity since long. It's nothing new!
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Meena, Sahshi, Shak, Slumgod and I during one summer  we kept telling everyone that it's all just a show. Anyone remember that?

Salman Khan, the biggest lie of all. I hope this man serves his time in jail for whatever he did.