Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

swati62

Goldie

swati62

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
I thought it wasn't that bad an episode as everyone was saying. I think we need to be patient and see where tHe story takes us. Its no use blaming KK for this has nothing to do with her wanting to be a mother or not. I loved the way Ashu first tried to hide it from her and than how well he hide his wishes in order to make her feel less guilty. I think this wat love is all about. At least we are seeing a lot of ASHNI  and there love getting stronger by the minute. Wait and see what is in store for us the Holi celebration looks lovely and so do ASHNI.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303Shobha4496aardhanLibrattrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Patients" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mudraswathi

IF-Sizzlerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
May be it wouldnt be wrong ... But the way it is shown...

They should not have shown... Nidhi's pregnancy result positive and then make it a negative one.. This is not a child's play.. this is playing with the sentiments...

Yes.. AshNi's love bonding is good..but arent there any other ways... than this shadier one??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meena_kannanswati62aardhanrajanigandha26ttrocks-deepali17-

swati62

Goldie

swati62

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

May be it wouldnt be wrong ... But the way it is shown...

They should not have shown... Nidhi's pregnancy result positive and then make it a negative one.. This is not a child's play.. this is playing with the sentiments...

Yes.. AshNi's love bonding is good..but arent there any other ways... than this shadier one??

This show has only ever had one problem the storyline. In fact that is the only reason it is ending. So I think we should put that aside a bit and wait for the last few episodes. Hopefully we will see a season 2 with better writer who can help enhance these superb actors. And the basic storyline which was always good. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aardhanttrocksmudraswathi-deepali17-

ttrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

ttrocks

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Agreed with ya Swatiji. Not with KK, I am upset with CVs(writers in particular) only for showing such negativity even when only 4 episodes are left for this show to conclude... When babytrack isnt feasible, why do they have to keep harping on it...  I never wanted them to show a pregnant Nidhi or AshNi as parents but at the same time I never wanted them to consider CP for Nidhi and show us such griefstruck AshNi deprived of parenthood at such culmination stage... CryCryCryCryCryCry

AshNi (KritSha) together in any scene - happy or sad - are always a delight to watch. Am hooked to this show for them only... Acco. to me, only and only KritSha's charm and ethereally awesome chemistry has managed to pull the show till 346 episodes o.w. the writers have not left a single scope to ruin the show... Angry

aarti1303swati62Ahlaweyarajanigandha26aardhanmudraswathi

mahwishsolanki

Goldie

mahwishsolanki

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
I dont think anybody here is upset wid Kk atleast im.not im a die hard kritika kamra fan im blaming the thinking of CVs

swati62Ahlaweyaaardhanrajanigandha26ttrocksmudraswathi

-deepali17-

IF-Stunnerz

-deepali17-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
My angst is for them showing the ray of hope of having a baby and then the next instant of it not being true. If this is the way the Cvs want to show Ashni bonding then I don't want to watch it atleast not when the show it's on it's last legs. We were promised "full on Ashni romance" by the lead and we got one episode of it from the last 8.

Chancham here I come for some fun.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swati62rajanigandha26aardhanttrocksmudraswathi

aardhan

IF-Rockerz

aardhan

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Swati, agreed individually taken the episode had some wonderful performances by the cast especially SK-KK. Its the timing of this track that is being questioned here and the purpose of it. IMO there was no need to be negative now with only 4 episodes to go. 

They could have kept it straight forward, shown the two couples and family enjoying some nice moments, expecting twin joys in the family and maybe end with a celebration of Ashu becoming MD... that should have taken them to 5 episodes.

Both couples could be shown sharing some private moments talking about baby, baby planning, baby shopping and both the women experiencing some symptoms, then being pampered... maybe go to temple/ or a picnic... they had enough fodder to take them to 5 episodes without making it  a negative issue... that's all it is! Ouch

Like you say there could be something good out of this but with the precap so ambiguous I am wondering what they have in store that they think they will be able to accomplish in a mere 80 minutes, will they be able to give a closure to this show? 

aarti1303meena_kannanswati62rajanigandha26ttrocks-deepali17-

swati62

Goldie

swati62

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
I really agree with wat everyone is saying but I still feel we should wait and watch. U never know they might have a beautiful surprise in store for us. And I loved ASHNI in a few of the scenes today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26ttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.