Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Poor Koki

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

oneofthegirls

Groupbie

oneofthegirls

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
poor kokie did anyone feel sorry for herCry first she got hit on the head  by a coconutLOL. And now this i felt really bad for her Rashi was out of order proberly there is nothing wrong with her baby. You could tell koki was deeply hurt but am so proud the way she managed to hold things together. I hope she does not go anywhere because i will miss her yelling at people with her big eyesLOL. I hope rashi apologizesto koki. We all know koki does not hate Rashi she wants her to mend her ways and in order for that is happen mrs umilaben needs to go away from her life heena 

P.S wonder if Ahem is going to shout at Rashi since we all know he has a temper

(sorry for the "henna" am trying to say "right" in indian. Am not indian but am trying to learn the language through serials)

Edited by oneofthegirls - 21 March 2013 at 3:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

delsiani_grJustlikethat1Xarina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Poor Koki" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Hey Big smile  Wecome to the forum and well done for learning hindi through serials.  By all accounts Koki is going to take a battering in the upcoming episodes but I hope that she has strength of character to see herself through this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_grJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
First welcome to the forumTongue

We all feel sorry for Koki and are livid with anger for what she has been put through.. Angry 
Rashi is just pregnant with twins. So nothing is wrong with her children. She was way out of order for what was actually her hard headed error. Her fainting had nothing to do with Koki.Dead

Koki being the strong person she is will get through this and why not? She did not cause any harm. I am sure Ahem will say nothing tomorrow because he just does not know the realityCry More the pity. Rashi and Urmi get away again after being highly badtameez with their in-law and sambhandi respectively..

PS: You are right.. It is Hai na.. Which means "Isn't it?" if that is what you wanted to askWink Join our resident Hindi genius - Ashwin.. **Runs and Hides before Ashwin comes back**LOL

ani_grXarina

Meena101

Groupbie

Meena101

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Am I the only one that doesn't feel sorry for Koki? It's about time someone else was mean to her, she's so judgemental about everyone else. She expects everyone to be like her, I'd hate to have a mother in law like that she'd drive me crazy!

ani_grJustlikethat1

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

We all feel sorry for Koki and are livid with anger for what she has been put through.. Angry 
Rashi is just pregnant with twins. So nothing is wrong with her children. She was way out of order for what was actually her hard headed error. Her fainting had nothing to do with Koki.Dead

Koki being the strong person she is will get through this and why not? She did not cause any harm. I am sure Ahem will say nothing tomorrow because he just does not know the realityCry More the pity. Rashi and Urmi get away again after being highly badtameez with their in-law and sambhandi respectively..

PS: You are right.. It is Hai na.. Which means "Isn't it?" if that is what you wanted to askWink Join our resident Hindi genius - Ashwin.. **Runs and Hides before Ashwin comes back**LOL

ROFL  ROFL  I learnt my bestest Hindi from him.

ani_grJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena101

Am I the only one that doesn't feel sorry for Koki? It's about time someone else was mean to her, she's so judgemental about everyone else. She expects everyone to be like her, I'd hate to have a mother in law like that she'd drive me crazy!

I find Koki strict and at times intolerant but she is not judgmental unless she has past reasons to be so. She says her mind and does not harbor the feelings of revenge. 

I would certainly want my MIL to be straightforward and complain at my face rather than talk about me to my neighbors or ridicule me to others.. I would certainly want to learn from her and maybe explain her my PoV instead of cribbing and calling her names behind her back. And I would certainly not wish to have a MIL who like Hetal is just words and no action.. Loving can be in different forms.. Koki's is a little hard to understand but I do understand her. That makes a difference for my love for her character.

And There is aldo a difference about who is mean to Koki in my PoV
Koki can be screamed at and screeched at by someone who is NOT judgemental, deceitful, who is NOT a liar and who is NOT hypocrical or cunning..
Parag or Jigna, Mota Bhabhi, Jigar.. anyone else but Rashi and Urmi. IMHO, these two have done nothing do not deserve having a go at Koki.. especially when it was just for Rashi's own health that Koki asked her to be active. Medicines are bitter but to get well, one needs to take them.. 

Rashi and Urmi are no saints . Rather they are embodiment of cruelty and cunningness and for them to take the moral high ground is distastefulDead

This especially when it was obvious that Rashi was the reason for fainting herself, having ignored pleas to rest and lying when she was asked if she did rest. 

Why I feel sorry for Koki is for the fact that she is judged for caring about someone who always wished her well. Why I do not sympathize with Rashi is because she did not think once that she is also in error for putting herself at risk because of her anger.. She was quick to point her finger while she was at mistake.. I will watch to see if she is that quick to apologize..

I have a feeling I will win that bet if I placed itSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_gr

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

How can I forget the Munni Badnaam huyiROFL

*Runs back to hiding again**

ani_gr

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Xarina

How can I forget the Munni Badnaam huyiROFL

*Runs back to hiding again**
I was working at the time so could not save him from himself LOL but I read that it was classic.  Hope he comes back soon. 

ani_gr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top