Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

palbhar

IF-Rockerz

palbhar

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
I do feel pity for him as fate was cruel but now it is in his hands and he has to decide what is more important!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anoneeSaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In Defense of Akaash (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jayhi_ks

Goldie

jayhi_ks

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
@anonee  HEY Akshay ji  appericiated ur post on twitter.. u lucky...Congrats...go and check his twitter (akshay dogra ?@cupalwaysfull)

Edited by jayhi_ks - 22 March 2013 at 4:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anoneeSaiS

chitsri65

IF-Rockerz

chitsri65

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
To me - my emotion towards Akash played the game of seesaw.

When the character was introduced and came to know of kidnapping...i didn't like him...
When I saw the other side of akash of not harming children ...i immediately changed my mind to - OH! so sweet ...
Again in a fit to grab power and money - he married ishita...I didn't like...
When ishita provoked him to kill Yash...I was like 'are you mad'...
When he came to expose SP with the media...felt good and supported him...
When the DNA result came and his humiliation thereafter...my mind immediately ran towards him to protect...
When arya came and support and welcomed him home and was asked to take blessings - in return - he innocently showed few coins he had...I felt rush of blood towards him...
When he took advantage of his family position by drinking in the pub...I didn't like...
When he got slapped by Yash and his reaction of tit for tat ...again I didn't like but not altogether as he didn't know the real reason for Yash slap...
When Ishita provoked him for conditions...I didn't like the way he took advantage of G3's emotion...
When he poured tea on Yash chest ...I wanted to slap him for creating the situation and mending it with his trick of words to G3...
playing with G3 emotions against arya...hated him...
Ishita provoking akash to take advantage of G3 in death bed and shaking her to listen to his thoughts...hated him...
Asking for transfering of properties in his name for exchange of carrying G3 body...cursed him..

So it was a mix of emotions... more on a high of 'hate and a less of 'like'. If you analyse this...basically he is good guy but needs a POSITIVE person with a positive enviornment. He gets easily provoked by doing negative things but takes time in doing positive things if consistently feeded positive thoughts.

If we want to see a reformed man in Aakash - the first person to be kicked out from his life is ISHITA and then we can slowly see him transforming into a lovely human being.

So Anonee  to certain extent I go by what you said but not altogether but anyway lovely postSmile

Edited by chitsri65 - 22 March 2013 at 4:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angakeanoneeSaiS

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Congrats. Our Akash is acknowledging your post :)

And yeah, I always felt in this whole story, Akash is the person who has lost so much and is troubled maximum. 

At the same time, smart people know how to turnaround the situations and take every failure or problem as stepping stone to success. That is where Akash is failing. He is getting into more mess with every passing day and his wife is also adding to it.

Point to note is other two biological brothers of Akash are not also not that great successful and they also lack in understanding the situations and turning around them.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

apoorvaarnavangakeAngeloScuroanoneeSaiSjikky_84

apoorvaarnav

Goldie

apoorvaarnav

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
exactly!!
its all SP's fault! he needs to be chucked out first for having affair outside marriage and even having a kid out of it!!

AngeloScuroanoneeSaiS

angake

IF-Dazzler

angake

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Mina, beautiful post. Yup so true. I think was it Samana who said that no one is born evil. This is not absolving Akash of his crimes but it is fascinating trying to understand the human psyche and what motivates a person to behave in a certain way. By the way, I think the actor Akshay Dogra did read your post and commended you on it. :)

Here is his tweet. 

Following
akshay dogra?@cupalwaysfull

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3496705 ' Whoever wrote this... Very well written! :)

•  Retweet 
  •  Favorite 
  •  More

Edited by angake - 22 March 2013 at 5:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsAngeloScuroanoneeAbie10SaiSSri_Radha

evasumi

IF-Rockerz

evasumi

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Nice post..
Yes surely believe all that but I think Akash is basically jolly good guy. But his situation has made him bitter. . But also believe that it is not an excuse for mistreating woman and elders. His anger toward Pa SP is justified but not his misbehavior. Yes he wants love and affection and be accepted as one of the schindhia but his beating up Yash with the belt is not justified... Yes I would believe that he would boil in anger by looking at Yash as Yash got what rightfully belonged to him.. but Yash is not at fault for this. Of course he is distancing himself from Rafha but she did give him love of a mom.. as they showed earlier how she will put oil in his head and how he won't tolerate a word against her.. so they did share a good bond...

If only Akash would come out of the past and how much he lost because of someones mistake and accept all with an open arms.. also his weakness is his anger and though he doesn't like Ishita a bit but he listens to her misguided advice. His anger of loss blinds him to everything which could be his without anything.. his mind is only set up that being rich is the solution of all the problem. Yes he needs LTC but also needs to keep his heart open to accept it.. but the bad intentions of ishita keeps it close and wha he gets is lecture and admonishing for his bad attitude and bad behaviour

Edited by evasumi - 22 March 2013 at 5:31am

ApoorvaFananoneeSaiS

Abie10

IF-Rockerz

Abie10

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Congrats anonee Akshay Dogra acknowledge your post Clap

ApoorvaFananoneeSaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.