Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Akaash is a wounded personality - some one who is abandoned by both his parents, siblings, and the woman he calls his mother.  He is mistreated by society and misunderstood by viewers!

Destiny has surely played a cruel game with him.  Within hours of being born to wealthy parents he was kidnapped by a poor woman who his father had wronged.  The woman (Radha) palmed off her son to his wealthy parents so they never realized he had been kidnapped.

He is raised in poverty and under the name of "najayaz" for 31 years.  When made aware of his parenthood - his father rejects him and goes to the extent of faking the DNA report.  His in-laws reject him because of his poverty.  His siblings (2-Ps) paint his face black and ridicule him in public.  His birth mom smothers him and alienates him from the rest of the family by her biased behavior favoring him.  His wife advices him to do stuff that rattle the harmony and peace of his birth family - worse still estrange him from the step brother and bhabhi who want to help him.  Finally on her death bed his birth mother prefers his step brother over him and Radha declare allegiance with Yash.

All Akaash ever wants is love, compassion, a friend with an understanding heart, some respect and a person whom he can truly call his own.  Most people turn to God but his inner bitterness makes him recoil from the mention of God - so where does that leave him?

The people who are responsible for his messed up life are SP and Radha and yet part of the blame is his too for not being courteous and polite.  But how can a messed up person behave in any other way than in a messed up manner?  Who is to understand a troubled soul?  Who understands the depths of despair and loneliness he endures in silence?

The person who his birth mother called kalyug ka shravan and Ram (read Yash) has he even an inkling of the burning anger that the thought of Radha's maha fraud arouses in him?  The viewers wonder why he is distancing himself from Radha - but why would he want to associate further with the person who kidnapped him when he was but a few hours old?

Truly no one in this world can really understand Akaash and no one knows how to love Akaash!!

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08ammuisjnpgeetkamaancynthia32apricityzeefan 1_Janki_NermalgaanabhatHMianSanchitaarshijayhi_ksdisha_rajdevnirmalac99WittyKittySARUN.fangirl18apoorvaarnavpadmavar-Deepzz-angakesahelilovesishrhighonshowsksfan2Kittya_CullenRee1306Nav2010kriti07kushigowdanan0102sara1990Abie10sallybabySpringPearllulujjjj-BarunSanz-Zettersana11FireLordPhoenixsigridMelodiousDreamsssroomaniharshithaaaaaaami7chimesevasumijyoti06ApoorvaFanjikky_84SaiSIsYaRoCHeRSri_Radhaanitamalik-Thabassum-..RamKiJanaki..pickachuKesh123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In Defense of Akaash" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Abie10

IF-Rockerz

Abie10

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
anonee wonderful post Clap Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kushigowdalulujjjjanoneeSaiS

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Nice Post
Aakash's life has been very tough from the begining.
Aakash craves for the affection of his father. Aakash needs a friend/brother to guide him in this life journey so that he can also become a better individual and is accepted by his father, brothers and other family members.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anonee

sallybaby

IF-Rockerz

sallybaby

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
great analysisClap
if he actually showed just a little respect to gayatri's death, i would have understood his condition...but he didnt even care at all...come on his own mother just died and he was busy thinking about getting the property

Edited by sallybaby - 21 March 2013 at 5:39pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45zeefan 1jayhi_ksharshithaaaaaaaanoneeSaiS

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
No one is born evil < That's what Akaash is.

Nice PostSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anoneeSaiS..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
I'm one of the few in the forum who does not hate Akash. Although some of his behavior, like his abuse against women such as hitting Aarti with a belt or trying to slap Paridhi, is a bit shocking and makes me cringe, but is it entirely his fault?

Radha may have given him love during his childhood, but it's clear that she did not give him any manners.Ouch Poor people do have manners, so people cannot say Radha lived in poverty and thus could not give him manners. There is no difference between the rich and the poor when it comes to good behavior. It depends on the values they are brought up with by their parents, and both the rich and poor can be good/evil based on those values.

Akash has just found out that Radha switched him at birth. Why wouldn't he distance himself from her? His only fault is that he's shown so much anger at Yash and Aarti, who are the only two people to have shown him love and understanding...it's a bit unrealistic because Akash's anger should have been directed towards SP and Radha, instead of the people who helped him out...but then again, he is a messed up person right now and he's being influenced by his evil wife, Ishita, so can we really blame?

I hope CVs don't make Akash a villain. There is still a chance of redemption for his character.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45NermalpadmavarKittya_CullenFireLordPhoenixanoneeSaiS

Shilalipi

Shilalipi

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Hey no offence ..ok..it is just my perspective..& i respect ur views too..just expressing mineSmile

yes Akash has gone through a LOT...& his anger & misbehavior to all is justified because of his past ...bt to which limit???

doesn't it cross limit when he makes a deal for  his works as  a son in his mother's funeral in exchange of property?? or when he behaves like shit with all the women who have practically nothing to do with his sufferance - 

no matter how angry or disgusted one is..one at least pays respect or at least keeps quite in funeral-even in an enemy's funeral,& here it was his mom's...if we even think that he didn't consider G as his mother due to the sudden change- it doesn't mean that he would ask G for property when G is lying in her HOSPITAL BED COUNTING HER LAST BREATH,choking...Although he was the one who literally pushed Gyatri to death ( THOUGH IT WAS  AN ACCIDENT) he didn't fell a least bit regret & on top of that wanted to use this situation to lock up his "enemy" showing he didn't even consider G even as a HUMAN..ma to dur ki baat hai...she was just a PAWN to him.

he is illiterate..has suffered a lot..i thought  like this too..bt from last two episodes...i changed my mind...he is not someone should be offended (MY PERSPECTIVE)...cause whatever happened to him..his suffering isn't the right excuse for those behavior mentioned above...I think that more than that a character who has suffered a LOT..the director is rather portraying him  as a representative of those male..who never can respect women & thinks of them as use & throw..like a pawn..as Akash did with his "mother" & doing with all the other female in PV

Edited by Shilalipi - 21 March 2013 at 7:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nermalpadmavaranonee..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilalipi

Hey no offence ..ok..it is just my perspective..& i respect ur views too..just expressing mineSmile

yes Akash has gone through a LOT...& his anger & misbehavior to all is justified because of his past ...bt to which limit???

doesn't it cross limit when he makes a deal for  his works as  a son in his mother's funeral in exchange of property?? or when he behaves like shit with all the women who have practically nothing to do with his sufferance - 

no matter how angry or disgusted one is..one at least pays respect or at least keeps quite in funeral-even in an enemy's funeral,& here it was his mom's...if we even think that he didn't consider G as his mother due to the sudden change- it doesn't mean that he would ask G for property when G is lying in her HOSPITAL BED COUNTING HER LAST BREATH,choking...Although he was the one who literally pushed Gyatri to death ( THOUGH IT WAS  AN ACCIDENT) he didn't fell a least bit regret & on top of that wanted to use this situation to lock up his "enemy" showing he didn't even consider G even as a HUMAN..ma to dur ki baat hai...she was just a PAWN to him.

he is illiterate..has suffered a lot..i thought  like this too..bt from last two episodes...i changed my mind...he is not someone should be offended (MY PERSPECTIVE)...cause whatever happened to him..his suffering isn't the right excuse for those behavior mentioned above...I think that more than that a character who has suffered a LOT..the director is rather portraying him  as a representative of those male..who never can respect women & thinks of them as use & throw..like a pawn..as Akash did with his "mother"

Yes, I do agree this behavior of Akash was too much.

Even a vile person pays respects to his own flesh and blood. Akash may not have known Gayatri for long, but has he forgotten all she's done for him since he entered the SM? His behavior is understandable if it was SP's funeral, but Gayatri never harmed him in any way. The least Akash could have done was let her funeral pass smoothly without making a scene.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anoneeSaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.