Precap : the worst till has to come

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
after ruining this track of nidhi's preg chemical locha the worst has to come on Monday.Nidhi and Ashu in the hospital and Ashutosh will buy nappy and nidhi will tell him to change baby's nappy and she is feeding milk to that kid.Oh god.Ise kehete hai apne ghar pe bache bhukhe aur bahar annadaan.Shamelee cv and kp ji Edited by alkaparmart - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetal thumbnail

Originally posted by: alkaparmart

after ruining this track of nidhi's preg chemical locha the worst has to come on Monday.Nidhi and Ashu in the hospital and Ashutosh will buy nappy and nidhi will tell her to change baby's nappy and she is feeding milk to that kid.Oh god.Ise kehete hai apne ghar pe bache bhukhe aur bahar annadaan.Shamelee cv and kp ji

wese first off i want to tell you i logged in today...specifically to look for your most rescent post and comment on it alkaji😊

It has been ages since i have been logging into IF in an organised manner for which i have lost flow...and in the process missed your posts😭...sorry alkaji...there were times when it used to happen in such great order...anyways...

mere bheje me toh 2 missed cycles ka dialogue ghar kar gaya he...pure show aur medical knowledge ki khatiya khadi kardi...

aabhi 4 episodes me esa kya dikhayenge Ram Jane...

Roona toh is baatse he...keh joh forum me disagreements/agreements hue woh sab show koh lekar...joh show...4 episodes me finished...

Aalkaji happy friday ji...diaper changing me wese hume toh koi khas interest nahi he...3 saal laagatar kiya he...2 kids... one after the other...am done with diaper changing excitement
TCji...regards.preetal.
Edited by preetal - 11 years ago
sonyjknum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Alka ji main toh kal se hi πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I did not even watch today's episode
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
True.

Ab yeh dekhna baki reh geya ki Mallu mar geyi aur Suha ne bachhe ko Ashni ko daan kar di.😲 Kisiko Ashu ko Mallu ki bachhe ki sarogate father ke roop me dekhne ki bahut wish thi.😑 Yaad hae woh bakwas? Ek akhri revenge from Gr8 KPji.
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
pata nahi.. kuch baaki raha nahi..

we are all stupids to stand by for such utter nonsense..😑
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: koyelbasu

True.

Ab yeh dekhna baki reh geya ki Mallu mar geyi aur Suha ne bachhe ko Ashni ko daan kar di.😲 Kisiko Ashu ko Mallu ki bachhe ki sarogate father ke roop me dekhne ki bahut wish thi.😑 Yaad hae woh bakwas? Ek akhri revenge from Gr8 KPji.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I second you Koyelji...
ttrocks thumbnail
Agreed with ya completely Alkaji... 😭😭

Today's episode and precap were the ultimate wish of someone who wholeheartedly contributed in ruining this show with most negative and crappiest thoughts... Khush toh woh bahot honge aaj... 
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

pata nahi.. kuch baaki raha nahi..

we are all stupids to stand by for such utter nonsense..😑

I echo you... I feel like being cheated a big time... 😭😭😭😭
mahwishsolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
may be any of the two is dreaming u never know
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: koyelbasu

True.

@bold... are you talking about KPji?? πŸ˜” Remember last March there was talk to Ashu-Mallu engagement! Always, Mallu, Mallu, Mallu!! πŸ˜²

Sorry Mudra, nothing against you! πŸ˜Š   I used to empathize with her till she started using her power to change medicine or almost send an old man to his death... she lost any and all respect at that point... and only KPji still had faith in his flawed creation! πŸ˜‘