Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
after ruining this track of nidhi's preg chemical locha the worst has to come on Monday.Nidhi and Ashu in the hospital and Ashutosh will buy nappy and nidhi will tell him to change baby's nappy and she is feeding milk to that kid.Oh god.Ise kehete hai apne ghar pe bache bhukhe aur bahar annadaan.Shamelee cv and kp ji

Edited by alkaparmart - 21 March 2013 at 1:15pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jahanaaraseemakotharipreetalariyadasaSG200koyelbasuLuvRanJiRoza_DUrajanigandha26Krrish4Youaardhanttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap : the worst till has to come" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preetal

Goldie

preetal

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

after ruining this track of nidhi's preg chemical locha the worst has to come on Monday.Nidhi and Ashu in the hospital and Ashutosh will buy nappy and nidhi will tell her to change baby's nappy and she is feeding milk to that kid.Oh god.Ise kehete hai apne ghar pe bache bhukhe aur bahar annadaan.Shamelee cv and kp ji

wese first off i want to tell you i logged in today...specifically to look for your most rescent post and comment on it alkajiSmile

It has been ages since i have been logging into IF in an organised manner for which i have lost flow...and in the process missed your postsCry...sorry alkaji...there were times when it used to happen in such great order...anyways...

mere bheje me toh 2 missed cycles ka dialogue ghar kar gaya he...pure show aur medical knowledge ki khatiya khadi kardi...

aabhi 4 episodes me esa kya dikhayenge Ram Jane...

Roona toh is baatse he...keh joh forum me disagreements/agreements hue woh sab show koh lekar...joh show...4 episodes me finished...

Aalkaji happy friday ji...diaper changing me wese hume toh koi khas interest nahi he...3 saal laagatar kiya he...2 kids... one after the other...am done with diaper changing excitementOuch
TCji...regards.preetal.

Edited by preetal - 21 March 2013 at 1:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26parmarAaardhan

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Alka I amUnhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasurajanigandha26parmarAaardhanttrocks

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Alka ji main toh kal se hi CryCryCryCry
I did not even watch today's episode

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasurajanigandha26parmarAaardhan

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
True.

Ab yeh dekhna baki reh geya ki Mallu mar geyi aur Suha ne bachhe ko Ashni ko daan kar di.Shocked Kisiko Ashu ko Mallu ki bachhe ki sarogate father ke roop me dekhne ki bahut wish thi.Angry Yaad hae woh bakwas? Ek akhri revenge from Gr8 KPji.Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUrajanigandha26parmarAdebaparna77aardhanttrocks

mudraswathi

IF-Stunnerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
pata nahi.. kuch baaki raha nahi..

we are all stupids to stand by for such utter nonsense..Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meena_kannankoyelbasurajanigandha26parmarAaardhanttrocks

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

True.

Ab yeh dekhna baki reh geya ki Mallu mar geyi aur Suha ne bachhe ko Ashni ko daan kar di.Shocked Kisiko Ashu ko Mallu ki bachhe ki sarogate father ke roop me dekhne ki bahut wish thi.Angry Yaad hae woh bakwas? Ek akhri revenge from Gr8 KPji.Ouch
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap I second you Koyelji...

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Agreed with ya completely Alkaji... CryCry

Today's episode and precap were the ultimate wish of someone who wholeheartedly contributed in ruining this show with most negative and crappiest thoughts... Khush toh woh bahot honge aaj... Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top