Page 1 of 20

Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

A very warm welcome to all of you. It is our greatest pleasure to have you all with us to share our happiness for this lovely moment which you all would have known what it is by now. Let's celebrate this special day by giving our love and wishes to our girl of the day.

How are you all? Today is the 24th Of Marchwhich means its a very special day for all of us. Today An Angel was born & with her continuous hard work and dedication n love for all, she became the sweetheart of everyoneHugCome and lets wish her a wonderful year ahead. 

If You Were Born Today, March 24th: Naturally shy, even though they possess the ability to shine at any gathering. At times, they display strong social skills and may be the life of the party. But in reality these individuals draw strength from a rich and creative inner life.

Given their emotional depth, it isn't unusual that March 25 people express much of their energy through relationships. They may have a great many social friends but few close ones. Although their love life is often turbulent, romance is always their primary form of experience. They are able to bring out the best qualities in a loved one.

March 24 individuals usually develop a social life outside of the family circle. However, they do not expect their children to follow in their footsteps. They much prefer championing independent-minded youngsters who have the determination to go their own way.

March 24 Natives often flout conventional wisdom about health and fitness. They pride themselves on being able to get by with little sleep. They lead an active dream life and need to funnel their problems and stresses through dreaming.

People born on this day have a strong desire to be famous. Since fame is not always possible, many of these individuals are satisfied with being widely known within a circle of colleagues.

There are few goals that March 25 people cannot achieve. Goals take on the weight of a quest, and dreams become vivid and dramatic. They inspire others by the grandeur of their hopes and dreams.

Today's Birthday Girl

- Our Beloved -

Mugdha Chapekar

^Credit: Google

PartyPartyParty

Heart

Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now,
As your birthday nears.

Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who've enriched your life
Just by being there.

Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.

Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"

On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.

On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.

I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life's best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!

As we observe your birthday now,
Your cake and gifts don't matter much.
These common things aren't really you,
Ribbons, paper hats and such.

We celebrate a person who
Brings happiness to everyone,
Someone who gives more than she gets,
And fills our lives with joy and fun.

So Happy Birthday, and many more!
We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because we always want to have
The special pleasure of knowing you.

PartyHappy Birthday Mugdha!Party

Edited by Amor. - 22 March 2013 at 12:36pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

hooriya42220sanyogitaprcSalman-Khan-FanRTsanam1pranita1202..-DeViLiA-..ridzzikesparisanaya_parikomal07shruja*mystic.moon*sweetsanyo-CharmingSanayaoblivious.chand1234snowdream-Red-Rose-pratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thr's Sumthing Abt Tonite ~<3Happy B'day Mugdha<3~" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Mughda Chaphekar (born 24 March 1987) is an Indian television actress, who gained popularity due to her role of Sanyogita in the series Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan. She started her career in acting at the age of 5. She graduated in English Literature from Ruparel College.

She also acted in serials like Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi and Kya Mujhse Dosti Karoge. She has also worked in films as a child star.

After Prithviraj Chauhan, she came back in another Sagar Arts presentation, Dharam Veer as Shera. The show ended in October 2008. She went to star in the drama serial Mere Ghar Aayi Ek Nanhi Pari on Colors in the main lead for which she had a completely different avatar. She's a recently  part of the show Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo on SAB TV as Aarti alongside Sumeet Raghavan and Tiku Talsania.

Background

Mugdha Chapekar

Mugdha has been in the industry of TV and films from the age of 5 years and she has worked with big actors like Dharmendra, Sachin in her first film "Aazmayish".

She has completed her graduation in English Literature from D.G. Ruparel College, Matunga, Mumbai. She completed her graduation by securing first division in the third and final year while she was shooting for her show Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan.

Besides this she has done many T.V. serials like Kya Mujhse Dosti Karoge, Solah Singar, Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, Hello Dolly, Dharti ka Veer Yodha Prithvi raj Chauhan, Dharam Veer, Mere Ghar aayi ek nanhi Pari, and currently working in Sajan re Jhoot Mat Bolo. Mugdha also showed up in many commercial advertisements like Clinic Plus, Rexona, Coca-Cola, Reynolds and one in a food restaurant telecasted in United Kingdom.

Journey in serials

Mugdha was first noticed in the popular show Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan. Rajat and Mugdha's onscreen chemistry was loved by the audience and widely accepted. Though the cast of the show was changed on 21 October 2007 but she returned in a new look with her co-star Rajat in a new series Dharamveer on NDTV Imagine. Mugdha is really appreciated for her ability of doing the role according to the need of the character. In the serial Prithviraj chauhan she had emoted the character of Sanyogita perfectly. Most currently, She also played the role of Aarti in Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo on SAB TV.
Recently She has worked in golmaal hai ... on sab tv as dhwani

Awards and nominations

Star Parivaar Yogya Jodi 2007- Rajat And Mugdha (Prithviraj and Sanyogita)

Rajat &amp;amp;amp;amp; Mugdha in Prithvi Raj Chauhan

Nominations

ITA Awards 2007 in the category of Most Popular Actress (2007) for her role as Sanyogita.

Official Site

www.mugdhachaphekar.com

Mugdha's IF Fan Club

Edited by Amor. - 22 March 2013 at 12:59pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Salman-Khan-FanRTsanam1sonalimuratpranita1202kespariridzzimeerubzara*mystic.moon*sweetsanyokomal07shrujaArpimugfanchand1234pratsy

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

From Rashmi

From Garvita

From Khushi(MeWink)

Wish you many more happy returns of the day MUGDHA!Party May all your wishes come true. God bless youBig smile May your lives be graced with good health and you always find happinessDancing On your birthday, today, I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memoriesOnce again Happy Birthday.Party

Dancing BestWishesToYou Dancing

From Arpita

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY DIDI...Embarrassed

May God Bless You, May God Fulfill All Your Wishes n All Your Dreams, May You Always Be Happy n Healthy...
Wishing You A Day With Lots Of Happiness, Laughter n Tons Of Smiles, Hope You Have A Fantastic Day Surrounded With Your Near n Dear Ones. Star

With Lots Of LOVE...ARPITA    Big smile 

From Ridzzi

WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...Smile

From Muratians

Thendral Forum
Thnkuu

Edited by Amor. - 23 March 2013 at 6:34am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Salman-Khan-FanRTsanam1sonalimuratpranita1202ridzzikespari*mystic.moon*komal07shrujaArpimugfanchand1234

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)

Okkk
Hold On Guyzzz

Its 
Cake Cutting Time

Njoyyy The Food

Pick your favorite drink too...

Don't be shy...just enjoy LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

RTsanam1Salman-Khan-Fansonalimuratkesparipranita1202*mystic.moon*sweetsanyoshrujameerubzaraArpimugfanchand1234

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Wish you many more happy returns of the day MUGDHA!Party May all your wishes come true. God bless youBig smile May your lives be graced with good health and you always find happinessDancing On your birthday, today, I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memoriesOnce again Happy Birthday.Party

Dancing BestWishesToYou Dancing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RTsanam1pranita1202kespari*mystic.moon*shrujaArpimugfan

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Finaly Its 24th March, Star Its Your Birth Day Di...Big smile I Have Never Been This Excited For My Own Birth Day,LOL

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY DIDI...

May God Bless You, May God Fulfill All Your Wishes n All Your Dreams, May You Always Be Happy n Healthy...

What To Wish More...These Lines R Very Common As Wish Na? But Be Sure The Pure Love Hiding Behind These Words R Not Common Embarrassed,
I Love You So So So So Much Di, I Donno Why, How, Or When You Have Started Ruling My Heart But Now You R A Part Of My Life.
If There Is Anything That Can Make Me Smile, It Would Be A Picture Of You Smiling...Embarrassed

I Just Cant Explain How Much I Respect You As A Person, I Just Love You As You Are... N Will Do Till My Last Breath.

words R Too Short To Describe You...The Diva, The Princess, The Lady Who Has A Most Beautiful Heart, Purity In Her Eyes...The Enigma,
 The Queen, The Supertalented...
One n Only MUGDHA DI...
The Name Itself Says Everything.Di You Made Me Crazy Like Anything...
Every Quality Of Yours Is Inspiringg Di, Cant Thanks God Enough For Giving Us (Your FANS) You Di.         
 You R The Most Genuine Human Being I Ever Known,I Am Proud Of Myself Be Coz I Am A Fan Of Such A Beautiful Angel Like You Di.

You R A Complete Package Of Beauty, Brains, Flawless Acting And A Loving/Warm Personality, Star
All The Charecters You Have Played (Aakansha In Solha Singar, Shweta In Mujhse Dosti Karoge, Sanyogita In Prithviraj Chauhan,
Shera In DharamVeer, Chandni In Nanhi Pari, Aarti In Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo, Dhwani In Golmaal) Have Become Real To Me...
I Know Its Crazy But Cant Help It, You R A Fabulous Actress With A Smile Sooo Sweet That It Could Make The Whole World Smile.Big smile
The Best Thing Is How Effortlessly You R Able To Potray Each Emotion Just Through Your Eyes, Which Goes To Show Your Superb
Capabilities As An Actor, Clap

So Here Is Wishing You More Success n Happiness In The Future. Plz Come Back SOON... Plz Di.Embarrassed

Once Again HAPPY BIRTH DAY DI,Embarrassed

Wishing You A Day With Lots Of Happiness, Laughter n Tons Of Smiles, Hope You Have A Fantastic Day Surrounded With Your Near n Dear Ones.Wink

With Lots Of LOVE...ARPITA    Embarrassed     

Edited by Arpimugfan - 22 March 2013 at 4:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kesparipranita1202chand1234

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
 RTMC OS...> SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY.. Wink

Lets peep into Mugdha Di's place, for A surprise Party

Ami: Shhh Guys maintain silence ..she will wake up otherwise..

Mehul: But how will she wake up.We are outside the house na.

Harsh: Yes but how to get inside?The door is closed

Rajat:Silly ! Will she keep her doors open while sleeping at night? We need to get into the drawing room through bedroom's window.Mehul, You will turn off the main switch first after getting inside.After that we can do all the preparations.

Lavina: Let me check list first. Cakes?
Tanvi:Ready.

Lavina:Decorations and Balloons?

Harsh:Ready

Lavina: Candles and Matchsticks?

Mehul:Ready.

Rajat:Silence now! and go one by one in the that go into the drawing hall and close the gate of bedroom.

(One by one everyone enters the room through the window and reaches drawing hall,Only Harsh n Lavina Left.Suddenly 
**Bammm**

Harsh: (While Looking at The Broken Vase, It's all because of you Lavina,

Lavina: No ways. You are responsible for it. Look she woke up.

Mugdha Di: Who's there? I ask who's there?

Tanvi:Gosh they broke the vase.Now what?

Rajat:Hide yourself guys.Mehul switch of the lights from Main switch

Mehul:Okay !

Rajat: I'll handle Mugdha. Harsh just give me the torch. You guys carry on with with your work using candles.I am going in the garden so that I can scare her as bhoot.

Harsh:Torch toh main Car me hi bhool gaya.

Mehul: Tu khud ko kyun nahi bhoohul gaya. Go and bring it dude
(Rajat in garden outside Mugdha Di's room)

Rajat:Chalo aaj madam ko bhoot ke darshaan karatein hain.

(Rajat switches on and off the torch on room's window)

Rajat: Hahahahahahaha

Mugdha Di: Kkk kon hai? Kkk kon hai wahaan?

Rajat: Main kon hoon? Tumne mujhe nahi pehchana? Main bhoot hoon.Hahahahaha

Mugdha Di: Ddd dekho main tumse darti nahi hoon. Main Bohat Bahadur hoon.Shera Jaisi

Rajat: Hahaha. Haan haan jaanta Hoon

Mugdha Di:dddekho

Rajat: Chup ! Tum apne pati ko kaise bhool gayi.Foolish lady !

Mugdha Di:Foolish? aapko english bhi aati hai?

(In drawing Hall)

Lavina:Ami Di plz arrange those balloons there.Tanvi you arrange the snacks and colddrinks in tray. Come on guys ! Be quick.
I completed the decoration part.I wish our surprise will be successful.

Mehul:Yes it will definitely be successful.You have done so much hardwork my darling.

Lavina: Stop flirting Mehul and concentrate on your work.

Harsh:I completed the lights decoration too.

Lavina:Good work.

(Harsh sees samaosa and sweets in the tray which Tanvi was carrying to the drawing room)

Harsh: Tanvi, may I eat one? Just one plzzz.

Tanvi:No..wait till Mugdha cuts the cake.

Lavina:Control yourself.

Harsh:Ok Ok.

(Rajat in garden outside Mugdha Di's room)

Mugdha Di: pa pa pa pati? kkk kon? Meri toh shadi bhi nahi hui.

Rajat: Hahahaha peechhle janam ka pati. Wo janam jo tumne 2007 me lia tha. Yaad karo wo din, Woh Raamlela, Tum Sita Aur Mai Raam

Mugdha Di: pe pe pichla janam?

(Mehul rang Rajat to inform it's 12.00pm now and bring Mugdha in drawing hall.We are ready with surprise.Mugdha Di listens the ringtone)

Mugdha Di: Stop this drama ! and tell me who you are ? I know you are not any ghost because I heard your ringtone.

Rajat: Jungli Billi...

Mugdha Di: Rajat?????

(Rajat ran to the drawing hall. Mugdha Di tries to follow him and enters the drawing hall.Mehul switches on the light)

Everyone shouts Happy birthday to you ! Happy Birthday to you !

Mugdha Di: OMG guys ! What a pleasant surprise ! I never expected this.
(Salman Khan enters the house)

Mugdha Di:Omg, Am I dreaming? Is it you really?

Salman: Yes, it's not your dream. It's reality.

Mugdha Di: this is the best birthday gift ever...You made my birthday more special now

Salman: Thanks to your friends for informing me about this birthday surprise.

Celeberation begins...Mugdha Dis Mom, Dad,n Aditya, Joins Them... Mugdha Di cuts the cake.Mugdha Di Feeds Cake To Everyone With Her Own Hands.
Mugdha Di Takes Blessings From Her Mom N Dad, Di Hugs Her Brother Aditya n Feiends,

Rajat Gives Ganpati Bappa Ki Murti(Birthday Gift For Mugdha Di From Her FANS) To Mugdha Di,
 Aditya plays songs and everyone dances to its tunes

(Mugdha Di enjoying bday party along with her friends)Big smile

Its Just A Fiction OS On RTMC...Writen By Me To Make The Spl Day (Mugdha Dis Birth Day)  More Spl Embarrassed,

Hope RTMC Fans Will Like It...Wink

With Lots Of Love ARPITA, 

Edited by Arpimugfan - 22 March 2013 at 4:58am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.pranita1202kesparishrujasweetsanyofeatherheart

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Wish you a luck, wish you a dream, dream of having a lover like me. I wish you will grow old with me and many happy memories. You are the gift of God for me. May this day brings happiness and hope in your life. Happy Birthday mugdha

Edited by garvi - 22 March 2013 at 3:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pranita1202

Post Reply New Post

Go to top