Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Yep.. i so din Dead

I din ask for a baby track... 

I dun care.. if anyone has a problem playing a mother..

I din ask for TRP-licious episodes... 

I dun care .. if positivity .. negativity .. marriage.. drama.. emotions etc gets trps... 

All i cared for .. is AshNi .. n a decent story with a decent ending ... Angry but...

Right at the fag end.. of a roller coaster journey with EPIC LOWS and rarest of the rare Highs.. the CVs had to dish out further trash? Angry

Why must they venture into a territory which they and their cast are not comfortable with?? Why not simply show a family - hospital - friends bonding time for the last few days. .n end the show on a high note?? 

When Geet ended.. we were all in tears.. not because.. it was PERFECT. .nothing is.. but because.. the CVs not just..gave a classic.. ending.. with a PERFECT FAMILY touch .. but also respected the loyal viewers wishes n din ruin it at all...!! 

One lesson learnt from KTLK is ... NEVER EXPECT GOOD  ... the team is JUST NOT CAPABLE of giving u that..! 

No offense to the junta in here... but a BIG THUMBSDOWN To the team from my side for this SHODDY n DISGUSTING TWIST ... Thumbs Down

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Stallion123amit1944Shobha4496khush93arpitajaansupradiptashalini.malik72PoojaMishtySukhmani05ApoorvaFankaks0211LuvRanJiRoza_DUsonyjknumttrocksparmarAnidhirohanmudraswathirrdsudebaparna77-deepali17-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I din sign up for this..." in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
agree with you tanuji.I always accept and liked each and every track and welcomed it.But this is the most bakwaas and really bashing hardly to cv.For me no celebration matters now.Ktlk is end on wednesday at 2nd break

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72Armu4evaRoza_DUsonyjknumttrocks-deepali17-

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Tanu ji I so so regret for wasting my precious kids time for thi sshow,for all the discussions and all.and we were ready to forget all their blunders,if only they could give us something to cheer about in last few episodes but no,they have once again succeeded in making us feel like fools,I blame the entire KTLK team,everyone included for playing with our emotions even in the end. CryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72Armu4evaRoza_DUttrocks-deepali17-

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Tanu I have stood by this serial always and have always argued for it even at the time of horrible tracks...But I agree to each and every word u have written...
Iam totally disgusted with such a twist that was shown today...
We only wanted the serial to end with 2 weeks of fun & happiness in Ashni lives...Was this asking too much ????
I just cannot understand why this had to be shown...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72Armu4evaRoza_DUttrocks

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

agree with you tanuji.I always accept and liked each and every track and welcomed it.But this is the most bakwaas and really bashing hardly to cv.For me no celebration matters now.Ktlk is end on wednesday at 2nd break

Exactly ...who had asked for this baby track if they din wanna go thru with it? ? Rather show second honeymoon .. of AshNi or show AshNi Ranji going on picnic.. something like that... n end with holi etc..! 

This is the problem of the CVs.. if there is an issue with some track. find out better alternative.. why must ur alternative be total crap? Confused

shalini.malik72Roza_DUparmarAttrocks

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

Tanu ji I so so regret for wasting my precious kids time for thi sshow,for all the discussions and all.and we were ready to forget all their blunders,if only they could give us something to cheer about in last few episodes but no,they have once again succeeded in making us feel like fools,I blame the entire KTLK team,everyone included for playing with our emotions even in the end. CryCry

Agree.. mujhe ek baat samaj nahi aati.. .. agar.. kisi track se problem hai to work out better options.. creativity ghas charne gai hai.. inn logo ki ... sara.. mood kharab kar diya ... Dead

shalini.malik72Roza_DUsonyjknumttrocks

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Tanu I have stood by this serial always and have always argued for it even at the time of horrible tracks...But I agree to each and every word u have written...
Iam totally disgusted with such a twist that was shown today...
We only wanted the serial to end with 2 weeks of fun & happiness in Ashni lives...Was this asking too much ????
I just cannot understand why this had to be shown...

Exactly .. they think showing AshNi playing with other peoples kids will make it alright ... Wacko

And what a stupid example they showed today... A father exasperated chasing a kid.. n that being Ashus [fake] excuse to wanting more time to be a father.. Confused

Chahe koi kuch bhi bole... the biggest fault of the show.. lies with the CVs .. the writers... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72Roza_DUkaks0211nidhirohanttrocks

shalini.malik72

shalini.malik72

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I second you tanu each and every word...did we ever ask for the baby track when Kushi was shown did we ask it now...no.
that's  the reason when everyone in the forum were saying the reports must have mixed up I was sure this is another sick twist cvs have given us...
sorry miss Kamra this is not happy ending this is crucifying the entire show...for me holi,Diwali anniversary celebrations means nothing ktlk ends today...

Armu4evaRoza_DUdebaparna77mudraswathi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top