Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

Awesome Episode ! Lovin PKD Again !!

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Wow what an episode tonight !! I loved it !!!! Looks like team Sheila's days are going to be over soon !! Starting with Preity's warning to Sheila to control Rubel or else he won't spare her mom either !!! ;) With Nana Ji's confession to Shanky about making PaYa leave for their betterment and his decision to do something about Anuj and Rubel !! With Aditya being clear about what he needs to do now and that is to stand on his own feet and have everything of his own , including a mansion !! ;) And last but not the least, our tigress Avantika is back !!!! Now am sooo looking forward to the episodes from now onwards !! Looks like CV's heard us complaining about too much negativity !! PKD is back with a bang !!! ;) 

Edited by xaviara - 21 March 2013 at 12:20pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuskapu80SarikavimMyameenamfidumbaddkingwhooshy92Messi9110maszmanju-shreedirk41CamryneCoffeegirl123pal_loveFaayeycuty_krimi10Spotsweetysaran-Khush-violetshineankur281PayaDesire95Shaily1008hateme2preethi18anusha.cochinS.H.I.E.L.D.Tacker_Holic-suga-Roarksharna2k6ani_grBadtameez_Dil.SajnaVe.

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
not seen the episode...will catch up after reading ur post..
thanks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinhateme2xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaar_ka_panchi

not seen the episode...will catch up after reading ur post..
thanks

Tonight's episode will most definitely make you love the show again :)

anusha.cochinhateme2Badtameez_Dil

.SajnaVe. IF-Addictz
.SajnaVe.
.SajnaVe.

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Awesomeee epi 

i am curious what NaniJi is gonna dooo with them 

And Avantika alsoo not going too sparee them 

anusha.cochinhateme2xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Siham.

Awesomeee epi 

i am curious what NaniJi is gonna dooo with them 

And Avantika alsoo not going too sparee them 

I'm wondering the same thing :) Maybe make changes in his will ? Because now that he knows how much Anju and Rubel can stoop so low for money and property, he won't be handing it to them so easily :P

As for Avantika, according to the spoiler, she and Pamkhu shows up at Diwan mansion, but the point is, are they going to show up during Rubel-Latika's party at Diwan Mansion ? Now wonder they will see the condition of Diwan Mansion.

manju-shreeanusha.cochin.SajnaVe.

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I am yet to watch but it seems so exciting and almost a new lease of life has entered the show from yesterday.. really proud of the show getting into the Top 3 on the TRP charts and coming up with such awesome and meaningful episodes back to back! I am a proud fan seriously! Heart WOW! Want to see Avantu's plan well there is a spoiler on the TV guide that Vimal has posted on the forum and it says Avantika and Pankhu go back and see what the house is like and are shocked. So there is a lot of drama and action ahead!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281anusha.cochinhateme2xaviara

Camryne Senior Member
Camryne
Camryne

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Watch it already! Agree with everything. All this week was a good week for PKDH but this episode was the cherry on the cake. Can't wait. AHh if only the bad guys would be teached a lesson. So excited.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manju-shreeankur281hateme2anusha.cochinxaviara

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tacker_Holic

I am yet to watch but it seems so exciting and almost a new lease of life has entered the show from yesterday.. really proud of the show getting into the Top 3 on the TRP charts and coming up with such awesome and meaningful episodes back to back! I am a proud fan seriously! Heart WOW! Want to see Avantu's plan well there is a spoiler on the TV guide that Vimal has posted on the forum and it says Avantika and Pankhu go back and see what the house is like and are shocked. So there is a lot of drama and action ahead!

Hi Sonya, big match ahead.

Now Kumar vs Deewans.

I'm being ready to make the running commentry.

Watch the epi at the earliest.

ankur281anusha.cochinxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index