Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I know it is not goodbye yet...there are a good four epis left...and yet, it feels like the end to me...I don't think anything the CVs do hereon can top this wonderfully wrapped gift that they have delivered today...so thank you from the bottom of my heart...for making me feel stupid at having trusted you enough to come back...for believing that you would respect audience sentiment at least as you were wrapping up...thank you for making me feel like the biggest jackass of them all!

They will probably spend two days showing the lead couple playing at being parents to the kids in the hospital..the third day they will play with colours...and on the last day, if they are still not done with playing with audience emotions, they may announce a pregnancy...

But none of this can top what was shown today...so thank you once again for this wonderful farewell gift...couldn't have asked for anything better!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 21 March 2013 at 12:11pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Stallion123amit1944khush93shalini.malik72arpitajaanaryanppArmu4evaVeenaperSG200Sukhmani05sonyjknumApoorvaFanmudraswathi-deepali17-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thank you for the farewell gift!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shalini.malik72

shalini.malik72

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
so true Sujathaji was telling my husband worst mistake of my life getting addicted to this show...never ever wanted or expected to see this crazy track...and iam amazed that the actors agreed to do this and give  this wonderful happy ending messed up big time...sad to see the show go down in this manner...it indeed goodbye for me too..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arpitajaanSujatha.raodebaparna77

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
True Sujatha ji,for me KTLK ended on Tuesday,I regret for being addicted to this show today

arpitajaanSujatha.rao-deepali17-

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Agree... they just lost the last bit of goodwill they had.. Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72Sujatha.raomudraswathittrocks

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini.malik72

so true Sujathaji was telling my husband worst mistake of my life getting addicted to this show...never ever wanted or expected to see this crazy track...and iam amazed that the actors agreed to do this and give  this wonderful happy ending messed up big time...sad to see the show go down in this manner...it indeed goodbye for me too..

Truly Shalini...getting emotionally attached to a show is a huge mistake,..because the makers don't give a damn at the end of the day!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72arpitajaan

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

True Sujatha ji,for me KTLK ended on Tuesday,I regret for being addicted to this show today

Confused

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Agree... they just lost the last bit of goodwill they had.. Dead

Goodwill has been flushed down the toilet along with expectations of the loyal viewers!

shalini.malik72arpitajaanArmu4eva

shalini.malik72

shalini.malik72

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
What do the entire team thinks are there uneducated people watching this show...they had elite group of people who were following the show...
they should have ended with style...
now they are going to show both intelligent dr changing diaper of someone else's child in KGH what crap...

amit1944arpitajaanSujatha.rao

Post Reply New Post

Go to top