rasyafan IF-Dazzler
rasyafan
rasyafan

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

Originally posted by itstimetospeak

its ok merry we cant help that. but we got a nice rasya scene. they will drag rasya as much as possible to get trps.

but the scene was very beautiful.loved it to the coreBig smile

ya n thats called acting...which promoted candidates can never do...evn if 10 roles r given...Big smile

what superb acting...wat dialogue delivery...n what expressions...tears rolled down...really heart touching...but when she was taking deep breaths in the end..suddenly meethi came...felt like Censored...

again they will show for two min tomorrow...to keep rasya fans watch uttaran...disha...ichchas not dieing..ok..but why meethi is not dieing instead...will we ever get rid of this show spoiler...Angry

kabab me haddi...

god knows. ab iska answer to rupali hi de sakti hain. sadly she's getting trp's. we either have to bear the crap or watch on youtubeCry

rasya scene was sooo nice...no comparison...at all...classy act...Party

tell me ..did u like wen suddenly..meethi came in between rasya scene...i found it so disgusting...

Meethi? What meethi ShockedShocked
was she there? Shocked

WinkWinkLOLLOLLOL
itstimetospeak IF-Rockerz
itstimetospeak
itstimetospeak

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
exactly. that rasya scene was so nice. i was so much immersed in that scene that i didnt notice meethi at all.

such was the beauty of that scene. infact i went inside to do some work wen meethi was shown.

i was thinking only abt rasya at that time. no meethi nonsense could spoil my moodBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Scarlet...

itstimetospeak
itstimetospeak

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

its ok merry we cant help that. but we got a nice rasya scene. they will drag rasya as much as possible to get trps.

ya n thats called acting...which promoted candidates can never do...evn if 10 roles r given...Big smile

what superb acting...wat dialogue delivery...n what expressions...tears rolled down...really heart touching...but when she was taking deep breaths in the end..suddenly meethi came...felt like Censored...

again they will show for two min tomorrow...to keep rasya fans watch uttaran...disha...ichchas not dieing..ok..but why meethi is not dieing instead...will we ever get rid of this show spoiler...Angry

kabab me haddi...

god knows. ab iska answer to rupali hi de sakti hain. sadly she's getting trp's. we either have to bear the crap or watch on youtubeCry

tell me ..did u like wen suddenly..meethi came in between rasya scene...i found it so disgusting...

@BOLD lol how will i like that. i mean what was the need to show meekash in btween.

but i was so touched looking at the rasya scene it felt so real. that i didnt notice meethi at all. fully ignored meethi n that psycho family. was immersed in rasya,Big smile

was thinking abt rasya that time alsoLOL

Edited by itstimetospeak - 21 March 2013 at 12:23pm
...Scarlet... IF-Dazzler
...Scarlet...
...Scarlet...

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

exactly. that rasya scene was so nice. i was so much immersed in that scene that i didnt notice meethi at all.

such was the beauty of that scene. infact i went inside to do some work wen meethi was shown.

i was thinking only abt rasya at that time. no meethi nonsense could spoil my moodBig smile

evn i didn't watch meethi portion...nly ma rasya was in ma mind Embarrassed
merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasyafan

kabab me haddi...

was she there? Shocked

LOL

LOLROFL
after watching rasya...watching others was like wasting time n energy..

LOL..meethi...whu...wen..were...are meethi...the one whu has got double role coz of rupali...whuz rupali...are the corrupt lady whu promotes her home town candidate...n producer of uttran...n whats uttran...the show of colors..which ppl want shud end but its not ending...LOL
itstimetospeak
itstimetospeak

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
rather than wasting our time and energy in thinking abt the timepass couple let us enjoy the beauty of rasyaBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
rasyafan IF-Dazzler
rasyafan
rasyafan

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

rather than wasting our time and energy in thinking abt the timepass couple let us enjoy the beauty of rasyaBig smile

exactly and as they say ignorance is blisss ROFL ROFL
rasyafan IF-Dazzler
rasyafan
rasyafan

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rasyafan

kabab me haddi...

was she there? Shocked

LOL

LOLROFL
after watching rasya...watching others was like wasting time n energy..

LOL..meethi...whu...wen..were...are meethi...the one whu has got double role coz of rupali...whuz rupali...are the corrupt lady whu promotes her home town candidate...n producer of uttran...n whats uttran...the show of colors..which ppl want shud end but its not ending...LOL

just ignore and all her promotion wud go down he drain that also stinking one LOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top