Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Disappeared

IF-Rockerz

Disappeared

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
woh pehle se study me kamjor hai..

Rashi akeli hi Hoshiyar hai padhne ke mamle mein..

baki sab.. kisi na kisi aur chizo mein

aur Raavi jese to sirf rone mein aur dusro ke dimaag ki ghanti bajane mein.. Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raashi ji? [kinda fun post =P] (Page 2)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Raashi ko ghar se nikaal diya gya tha, remember... LOL
to give a room on rent to those kidnappers. LOL

nirmita

nirmita

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Confusedmuje lagta hai rashi ahuja parivar ke liye aur ginny ahuliwalia parivar ki sauteli betiya hai Angry. sage bache to sirf raavi ,rocky aur sunny hai .Angry

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
lagta raashi ki sudden entry hogi school mein WinkTongueand she will slap CoolROFLthat pavithra Deadand that slimy snakeDead ajay ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Disappeared

Disappeared

IF-Rockerz

Disappeared

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

lagta raashi ki sudden entry hogi school mein WinkTongueand she will slap CoolROFLthat pavithra Deadand that slimy snakeDead ajay ROFL

Slapping business to Parvarrish mein chalta hi rahega.. LOL

But I want  Rashi to come at a point where Ginny gets involved &

Rashi can make Ginny understand that Be what you are. Let people Like you for your qualities & not for the way you dress or look.

Rashi is cinfident that way. It doesn't matter to her if someone calls her Bahen ji. She knows she is smart than these dumbos & they can call her whatever. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizerShwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
@Sachi, yes. Raashi character is very strong. She knows what she is and she does not see the necessity to show off and impress others. Ginny is more like...she compares herself with others or may be she wants to be the best in everything. When she won the rock band competition, she was on top of the world. She wants to be noticed by others, may be in a different way now. Cooler way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Disappeared

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Agar Raashi ko koi behenjee kehta na... toh woh us ke BF se usey behenjee bulwati. ROFL
About Ginny's character, don't know what cv's have done. They say, Ginny lives a dual life. Lovely quite at home and Rockstar at school. Par yahan toh sab ulta hai. Confused

Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 22 March 2013 at 8:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765DisappearedShwets1502

Disappeared

IF-Rockerz

Disappeared

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Sachi, yes. Raashi character is very strong. She knows what she is and she does not see the necessity to show off and impress others. Ginny is more like...she compares herself with others or may be she wants to be the best in everything. When she won the rock band competition, she was on top of the world. She wants to be noticed by others, may be in a different way now. Cooler way.

Shwets.. that more like it. I agree with you on Ginny part.

I want her to realize that show-off doesn't matter. You have to be confident that People might like me today for the clothes I am wearing But they won't stand by in tough times. You can't sho-off at every minute. It feels suffocated.

For once, I would want to be Me. Like how I am. And I want world to like me the way I am. I am confident enough that many people will like me the way I am becoz I know I am good.

And, that's what I like about Rashi the most. I see myself in her. I was like her too.

Even today.. I stay away from show-off coz I know I don't need it. When My friends & others talk about brands & money they spent for something.. I go ahead & say.. I got this for so less, it's cheap but looks good. I saved money. I feel proud that way. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Shwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Go to top