Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

saamandivya3shasekramyaaAmby90Krithiga.ganeshguruvignesgarapatijunkabcssmily_faceJanusushavviZEESXYThendralfanjinjuthendralfan007vjayamTTfanGisel~*Thamizhan*~ShemmoVani19Carynnithyamkv-Navetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Update Thurs Mar 21, 2013" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Hahahahahaha...Nethu escape anathu seithu vechu kacheri ana episode polla! rofl!

Excatly it felt like seeing the old Praba but as you said typical Mr.K spoiling the moment ending..

Suchi, what a strategy...you continue ma...Praba, Tamizh ku ethu theva thaan.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuvjayamTTfanPearl.

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Pearl for the wonderful update. LOL I am still laughing...

But I go with Gisel, today I liked Prabha. Saw the old Prabha with innocence. Deepa looked very beautiful.. Next day morning sweet moments... Well captured. I liked when he said how they have been missing wonderful sweet moments of hugging and kissing now and then. It does give a better bonding between husband and wife.

BUT yen yen yen Prabha!! Why do you have to make us hate you!!! Seriously, for a moment I felt they make a beautiful pair. All that came to a crash when he said all this happened because of Suchi...I really wish Deepa acts smart to weed out Suchi.

Suchi what a plan!!! Friend ku arumayana advice. Not sure why they have brought in her parents. But I wonder if they will have any significance.

I am wondering what T-S-D are going to plan. Please girls make it interesting or should we say Kumaran please give us some reason to be a Thendralian..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuthendralfan007GiselvjayamTTfanPearl.

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viswai123

BUT yen yen yen Prabha!! Why do you have to make us hate you!!! Seriously, for a moment I felt they make a beautiful pair. All that came to a crash when he said all this happened because of Suchi...I really wish Deepa acts smart to weed out Suchi.

LOLLOLLOL

Itha itha itha itha thaan nanum feel panen.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuvjayamTTfanPearl.

ssmily_face

ssmily_face

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update pearl with beautiful comments

Would sure watch this episode tonight...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuGiselvjayamTTfanPearl.

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
thanks pearl for the wonderful update...echo yr comments...with deepa n prabha hv a diff song, but that song did do the trick for the initital moments ...a lot of old prabha today, but soon came back to the present...looks like GD wants to keep prabha happy n busy n out of the way so he leaves office early...she has already made 6 lacs and investing office money for personal shares...well well..as she said no one to know what she is doing ...
her parents entry????like viswai said looks like some reason to it...

josier's words reg court probs n others...must be on the way...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuthendralfan007GiselJan50TTfanPearl.

Samna_anya

IF-Dazzler

Samna_anya

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatiTTfanPearl.

jinju

jinju

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Thx for updating this Prabha kodumai. D is so pavam putting up with all his crap and is even ready to watch movie with Suchi. Who takes wife along with ex to watch movie?! Stupid Prabha! Ivan imsai ku kudi sikram oru muttru pulli varanum.

Duh. Suchi's parents don't have genuine affection on her. If they did would they agree to get her married to a foreigner as seventh or eighth wife? Even if she wished... whole family ku money dhaan ulagam pola.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatithendralfan007GiselvjayamTTfanPearl.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top