Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Devil's paradise#67 Zindagi..yun palat gai humari!

Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Lets get a perspective of what's happening in the life of RK and Madhu..!!

Madhu, a wounded soul..A man she loved with all her heart and soul, betrayed/hurt her in all way possible. How she wakes up everyday, to face the world, to face the same man who wanted to destroy her is a big challenge! But..she has never been the one to give up..!! One might wonder, why would she want to be around him...?Why would she go through the pain of seeing him everyday, when she can just give up, and run as far away as possible..? But then... how far and how long will she run..? Again, that's not her...that not Madhu...!She needs to face her demons...she need to walk in front of him..with her head held high...how much ever it hurts...she needs to show him..that he did not succeed in destroying her..!! For now...she hates him...to the same extend as she love's him..!!

RK on the other hand..is another wounded soul...how much can a person blame on their horrible childhood?? Nope, what ever happening right now, is his doing...and his alone..!!But that said,I am no RK expert...coz i cannot make sense of anything RK does...or why he does it..!! He is one confused soul...his recent antics are an example...! After all the things he has put Madhu through...he is still thinking about himself...how can she do this to me??like really??For RK...to come out of this misery..there is only one way...!for him to admit with all his heart..to himself..that how much Madhu has taken over his heart..his life..his existance...! Being the big egoistic character he is...its gonna break every bones in his body to admit it...!But he needs to do it..to find love again...to have a reason to fight for his life, ie Madhu..with some re-formed dignity.!!

These two.. together..were magic...their funny little quirks, cute fights...were a delight to watch..!! But with whatever that happened recently...most people will find it hard to accept them back the way they were...! Rk-Madhu are on a cross roads of their life...that its gonna be a long way back...But they will eventually get there...cause they are meant to be..!! But its never gonna be easy for them...!!The way it is now...there is about a 1000 steps separating the two..!! RK needs to take time with each step, carefully..climb all the way up...to the top...without giving up...if he wants to see Madhu waiting for him there..!!

"If you really love a person, you must also learn to wait.
 Maybe you are not meant to be together for today but meant to be in the future"

But for now...am kinda staying positive to the new entry..Sultan...to distract us from the fate RK and Madhu had to face..!!

ps All siggs from MB creation gallery..! Credit to respective owners.!!

Edited by devikamd - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All Fellow DPians 'In order to streamlines the thread and make it a bit more systematic, we are making some rules for the members and have updated members list also.

Please avoid discussing about any other member/thread/fandom of this forum in the thread.

All those who wish to join the thread, please message Devika and Shahi for the approval.

Admins:
Shahisthi - Shahi; devikamd - Devu; Manonids - Nidz; pennu - Pennu; leverne - Reni

Co-admins :
-nee- - Meenu; isadora- Hatziee

Members:

Loquacious_Aash- Aashu
Arnav90 - Arnav
anji64 ' Anji
bangalores - Bindu
chrys - asha
Cutieee1992- Madz
-DamnedDrooler- - ansah
DDbiggestfan - Simz
DMGDDfan-sumanni.
-innocent- - Jules
Priyadarshini64 - Priya
-sasi- - Sasi
gcddfan - seher
ThedarkKnight - shikha
Maaneet_Vidu - vidhu
angelanki - anki
ankita24- Anku
an12345678- An, Dakku, Penguin
Cassie
Chinki_onlyme: Chinkz
colorsluv ' mumu
crystalena
girlz-rule
-GhostOrchid- Ami
GurtiArti-Arti
Madhuri53-Madhuri
manesha76 - Manu
mayamagic - Maya
Ashi
nlm4 - Nimmi
-Neelam- - Neelam
nehakariba - Neha
padma - Padma
priyachand -Chand- Priya
reenap-Reena
shamon - Sam
suj01 - Suj
swapna555 -Swapna
Udhay - Uday
Misha
Pramila.harish
Azmatazz - Azi
radheghanashyam
Rolzz
Ru_21
Happygolucky: Avi

PS: All those who wish to join the DP, please message Devika/Shahi, Madz, and Ansah for the approval.

Enjoy the Discussion.
Edited by devikamd - 11 years ago
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrtas for New DP Devu...😃

Phir kyu har pal bechaini hey..
Kyu nahi chahathe hey poori...
hey adhuri khushiyaa..
mera rom rom kyu jala...

Why he is restless every minute...??
Why he is not able to fulfill his wishes..??? 
Why his happiness in incomplete..??? and 
Why he is all jealous and insecure...????
Let RK found the answers to these questions then he  will know what Mahu worth to him... and what he done to her...

Edited by pennu - 11 years ago
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congo. Devu and DPians for 67th thread.

Was watching repeat. And I feel Madhu helps Sultan for Aryan as well as becasue he didn;t do any thing to RK and helped him when he was in the accident.

Maybe that is why that dialogue was there RK saying he got the chance cos RK was drunk but he didn't do anything to me and brought him safely to home.

So knowing how Madhu is she might feel she is indebted to Sultan. Because it was Sultan warning about hurting RK that make Madhu go with him on the second day.

pennu thumbnail
@Shahi...
You are right Shahi.. She went with Sultan on that day.. bcos Sultan threatened to kill/hurt RK...   he send a threatening letter too.. even after that also he helped RK... But knowing about Madhu she will help anyone without expecting anything in return.. but this Helping-RK-incident will make her feel she owe a help to him... Edited by pennu - 11 years ago
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations on thread #67,fellow DPians.👏

And devu,waiting eagerly to read ure epilogue.😃
Sima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
deletedEdited by Sima14 - 11 years ago
pennu thumbnail
Did anyone noticed.. yesterday when RK was packing bag.. he remembered the Packing scene Madhu.. I mean the way he packed Madhu in bag before going to Villiage...
Woh packing scene kitna Cute and Unquie tha...
😛
Congrats for the new thread & GM Everyone! :)

LOL I can't help, but remember someone through Sultan.   

I know as many say Sultan isn't to the level of that character. That character was epic, but whatever it's, I remember him through Sultan!

Yesterday Sultan was wearing white shirt & he was looking so hot. Again reminded me of him!!

Anyways, Just realized. Now I can finally watch my Maaneet scenes now that I am not anymore into RishBala.

I stopped watching them earlier because DD at the same time with two different people & seeing it made me disconnect with RishBala, so had stopped watching Maaneet to enjoy RishBala.

But now I can freely watch Maaneet.<3 😆Edited by Cutieee1992 - 11 years ago
angelanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

<font color="#000066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Did anyone noticed.. yesterday when RK was packing bag.. he remembered the Packing scene Madhu.. I mean the way he packed Madhu in bag before going to Villiage...
Woh packing scene kitna Cute and Unquie tha...</font>😛

yea pennu.. that scene was really unique nd cute :-)